1911Forum

1911Forum (https://forums.1911forum.com/index.php)
-   Second Amendment News ONLY (https://forums.1911forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   More Bloomberg BS (https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=1006190)

Johnny handgun 12-23-2019 08:44 AM

More Bloomberg BS

Facts mean nothing to these lying pigs, unfortunately uninformed voters will fall for crap like this.

https://www.infowars.com/michael-blo...y-under-trump/

jjfitch 12-23-2019 10:14 AM

This is the same kind of strategy MB uses in the states where he has poured in millions of dollars to get oppressive "gun safety" legislation passed in states like CA, OR, WA and AZ.

In these states there are only a few counties that are necessary to carry the entire state. Unfortunately the remaining counties sit on their hands and stay away from the poles.

This will continue until the pro-gun Right unites and commits to "all-in" strategies

Sad, sad, sad......Add VA to the list!

Ranger566 12-23-2019 02:04 PM

^^^^

If people who don't vote can't connect the dots of what that causes, especially in this latest round of state elections, I don't know how you reach them.

As good old Forrest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does". :biglaugh:

Jim Watson 12-23-2019 02:19 PM

He's going to make wealthy people "pay their fair share", too.
Wonder what his fair share is.

drail 12-23-2019 02:21 PM

The first thing we need to do is get rid of the Dept. of Education. Jimmy Carter was an idiot for creating it and now we have an entire nation of idiot voters.

nod 12-23-2019 06:41 PM

Mikey said he paid for the VA elections and he expects to be paid back. That being said, people should have gotten off their butts and voted. Lesson learned? Probably not...

Phreddie30.06 12-23-2019 07:12 PM

What a lie. This jerk must be stopped

cavelamb 12-23-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Watson (Post 13017696)
He's going to make wealthy people "pay their fair share", too.
Wonder what his fair share is.

I thing that falls under the "Some pigs are more equal than others" thing.

NoExpert 12-23-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drail (Post 13017700)
The first thing we need to do is get rid of the Dept. of Education. Jimmy Carter was an idiot for creating it and now we have an entire nation of idiot voters.

Amen! In fact, we need to get rid of public education altogether!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

ope135 12-25-2019 11:07 AM

I have stated again and again, Bloomberg (despite his enormously successful business) is an idiot. He knows nothing about his "passion", which is disarming law abiding citizens, as long as he is surrounded by armed bodyguards; check out some of his statements on-line. This stunted, self-important clown is going nowhere, despite his billions.

LW McVay 12-25-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ope135 (Post 13019236)
I have stated again and again, Bloomberg (despite his enormously successful business) is an idiot. He knows nothing about his "passion", which is disarming law abiding citizens, as long as he is surrounded by armed bodyguards; check out some of his statements on-line. This stunted, self-important clown is going nowhere, despite his billions.

He actually knows quite a bit about how to disarm people.

TRSOtto 12-25-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoExpert (Post 13017992)
Amen! In fact, we need to get rid of public education altogether!

And so your plan to educate the populace is........????

NoExpert 12-25-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRSOtto (Post 13019406)
And so your plan to educate the populace is........????

Obviously, private education.

TRSOtto 12-25-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoExpert (Post 13019500)
Obviously, private education.

The percentage of people who can afford private education is ridiculously small.

What's Plan B??.....Cause Plan A is untenable.

toodeepsam 12-25-2019 11:27 PM

Education in the hands of the state, not the feds.

tacticool 12-26-2019 03:15 AM

21 students a day? The other day around here a 50 year old husband shot and killed his 50 year old wife, at 1 time I'm sure she was a student at a school at some point - so if you look at this way then I could see 21 students a day

TRSOtto 12-26-2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toodeepsam (Post 13019750)
Education in the hands of the state, not the feds.

Exactly.

NoExpert 01-03-2020 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRSOtto (Post 13019642)
The percentage of people who can afford private education is ridiculously small.

What's Plan B??.....Cause Plan A is untenable.

As soon as the government is no longer in charge of education, the free market will respond with affordable education. There will be a market opportunity and there will be education available at every price tier.

Some schools have been doing it for over a hundred years. Example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsdale_College

TRSOtto 01-03-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoExpert (Post 13027580)
As soon as the government is no longer in charge of education, the free market will respond with affordable education. There will be a market opportunity and there will be education available at every price tier.

Someone still has to pay for it. Joe six pack lacks the ability to do so.

Try again. FYI....My neighbors son goes to Hillsdale. It's $25k/yr. No less expensive than any other colleges around me.

At what annual price point do you think K-12 private education becomes affordable for EVERYONE???? Even at $500 per student per year.....you'll have a SIGNIFICANT portion of the population who couldn't afford to pay for their kids education.

My kids have been in private school since K with 2 years to go. I'm well aware of the true costs of private education. It depends tremendously upon private donations far greater than the actual tuition fees.

DarkLord 01-03-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny handgun (Post 13017338)
Facts mean nothing to these lying pigs, unfortunately uninformed voters will fall for crap like this.

Sadly, I think this complete POS has a very good chance at being our next president. Swapping one POS billionaire for another POS billionaire. American's are dumb as a stump!!!

Seriously...This is the United States of America. This is the best we can do???

LW McVay 01-03-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 13027888)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny handgun (Post 13017338)

Sadly, I think this complete POS has a very good chance at being our next president. Swapping one POS billionaire for another POS billionaire. American's are dumb as a stump!!!

Bloomturd can't even stand in the shadow of Donald Trump. Zero comparison.

scubadad 01-03-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoExpert (Post 13027580)

Sorry but no. My wife has been teaching for almost 30 years now. I can go on for hours. Some one has to pay for it and the costs are unreal. Charter schools tried but are failing fast.

As far as Blooming idiot, he needs to just go away

Vos Parate 01-03-2020 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 13027888)

Clueless and showing it.

DarkLord 01-03-2020 07:14 PM

We can't be civil?

DarkLord 01-03-2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubadad (Post 13028038)
Sorry but no. My wife has been teaching for almost 30 years now. I can go on for hours. Some one has to pay for it and the costs are unreal. Charter schools tried but are failing fast.

As far as Blooming idiot, he needs to just go away

Sadly, billionaires with God complexes don't easily go away.

Oh how I wish America would lose its love affair with billionaires.