1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > Applications > Training Talk & Events

Old 07-27-2004, 06:48 AM
Banned

Wadsworth , Ohio

I am not an instructor, but I have attended this class and as a result I now have my CCW license.
Anyone in Ohio, looking to take the Basic Pistol Course, which is the required course in order to obtain your Ohio CCW License, can contact Roger Polk at
330-335-9205.
He holds the course once a month, his next course will probably take place in late August. The classes usually run over a Saturday and Sunday. The Courses take place in Wadsworth, Ohio 44281. And here's the best part. The course only costs $36.
Roger, who is a certiried NRA instructor, teaches the course at that price as a community service, and is non profit. So if you live in Ohio, feel free to call him. I was more then satisfied, and was very happy with Roger's teaching style.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Banned

The August class is already full. There is another class that is still available on Sept 11 and 12. Roger is also accepting students for a class scheduled in late October.
Old 09-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Banned

CCw Class in Ohio

Roger Polk is still planning on holding classes in Basic pistol in Wadsworth Ohio.
This is the class that is required to get your Ohio CCW License. The classes are still just $36 and will take place the last two weeks in October. This is two seperate classes, Sat and Sunday and then the following weekend. These could be the last classes this year because the range is outdoors, and nobody (instructors) feels like standing outside all day in the cold.
If you're interested call Roger Polk at 330-335-9205. Roger is a certified NRA Instructor. These classes have a tendecy to fill up quickly so I wouldn't wait to call.
Old 11-15-2004, 03:07 PM
Banned

Last class 2004, Wadsworth Ohio

The last Basic Pistol Course held in 2004 will be held by Roger Polk at the end of November. Nov. 27 and 28 to be exact. The range portion of the class takes place outdoors and Roger doesn't feel it would be fair to ask his range instructors to be outside in the cold all day. Spots for this class are filling up rapidly so if anyone is interested they shouldn't wait. The price is still just $36. Classes are expected to resume, probably in late March 2005. This is the required course needed to be taken to obtain your Ohio CCW License.
330-335-9205