1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > 1911 Manufacturers > Springfield Armory

Old 04-27-2012, 10:22 PM

Springfield Loaded back from SACS

This is my Springfield Loaded parkerized I got for Christmas. I sent in for warranty work and had it sent onto SACS. It was at Springfield CS/SACS from Feb 1st to April 23. I'm so glad to have it back! It looks great! Range report soon.

Work completed

-20 LPI Machine Checkering
-Flush Cut and Crown of barrel
-FBI Nub of slide stop
-Armory Kote entire pistol satin black

-I installed a S&A Magwell, Springfield Professional grips, Wilson Combat Bullet Proof guide rod plug and guide rod

Sorry for iphone pics!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:58 PM

Nice job I like...

Patrick Henry
Old 04-27-2012, 10:59 PM

I was wondering, I bought some SA Professional grips and they are double diamonds. Should I send them back for the correct pair?
Old 04-27-2012, 11:12 PM

That looks great! Let us know how it shoots!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:41 PM

Nice clean look. I am also getting ready to send my nearly ten year old Loaded to SACS for a fresh look.

Question: How is the slide to frame fit on your loaded? Mine has a little bit of movement that bugs me. Definitly not a rattle trap escpecially since I added a EGW prefit bushing but just enough to annoy. Wondering if I should spend the money to tighten it up. Mine had about 5k rounds through it.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:13 AM

Very Nice and the grips look great.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhungsix View Post
Nice clean look. I am also getting ready to send my nearly ten year old Loaded to SACS for a fresh look.

Question: How is the slide to frame fit on your loaded? Mine has a little bit of movement that bugs me. Definitly not a rattle trap escpecially since I added a EGW prefit bushing but just enough to annoy. Wondering if I should spend the money to tighten it up. Mine had about 5k rounds through it.
I've only got about 250 rds through it. It was very tight, and seems tighter since I got it back. I can grab the top of the slide wih one hand and frame with the other and wiggle and It has hardly any movement
Old 04-28-2012, 08:14 AM

WOW! Exceptional piece, very nice indeed.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:47 AM

very sweet !!! thats one hell of gun you have there. Yes indeed..... they deliver 230 grains of "don't F#@$% with me"!!! and if thats not enough your enemies will feel you if you run out Ammo when you "Pistol whip em with it. LOL