1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > Member's Market > Want to Sell/Trade (WTS/WTT)

Old 04-09-2012, 07:10 PM

Stainless triggers for Sigs, Colt .380's

I've been making and selling triggers for the Colt Mustang, Mustang plus II and Mk IV Government .380 for years now. When the Sig P238 came out I discovered that the triggers are a drop in item, whereas they need fitting in the Colts, and were designed to be fitted for reset distance.
The triggers are 416 stainless, and come in both natural stainless finish and Robar blackened stainless. The natural finish triggers are $40 each for one, and $35 each for more than one. Black are $50, or $45 each for multiples.

There are hundreds of these triggers out there in use, and we have received very few complaints. The plastic triggers have been known to break, and I feel with time and natural weakening there will be more breakages reported.

The price includes shipping, so please don't add extra for shipping.

An important note! We spray an anti corrosive compound on the triggers that
must be removed, soak in gasoline away from flames or some other solvent
before assembly please. Yes the triggers are "stainless" but they sit in
storage for long periods and we coat all products against corrosion before placing in storage.

Here is a video on installation;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh2v_-87DRM

You can send the money via a money order to;

Tillamook Precision Inc.
7610 Trask River rd.
Tillamook, Oregon 97141
Old 04-09-2012, 09:35 PM

Ordered the stainless trigger for my Sig P238 Friday evening and it was waiting for me tonight when I got home from work! It looks great, I hope to tackle the install this weekend. Thank you Partsproduction!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 PM

You're welcome.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:49 PM

I can't believe it's been two months since I received the new trigger!
I finally made time tonight to sit down, watch the video on youtube, and install it. I used a 1/32 nail punch and drove the pin out from right to left as the video shows. It was difficult, in that it took a few hard hits to move the pin, harder than I expected. The nail punch did it's job though and never slipped. The whole install was easy for a novice like me, only took about ten minutes.
I just fired six rounds with the new trigger and am very happy with it, looks and performance. The gritty feel of the factory trigger is gone and it's now a very smooth pull. Thank you again for a great product!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:51 PM

Does anyone know if Sig uses the same trigger in the new P938? I just received one which also has a cheap plastic trigger and I would like to replace it.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:04 PM

That's pretty cool.Not to hi-jack the thread but I make an aluminum trigger for the hi-point gun's and if people knew the time that is in design,fixture's and manufacturing these aftermarket parts you would really appreciate them even more very very nice work you have there
Old 06-29-2012, 06:00 AM

Received and installed the black coated trigger in the wifes 238. Gotta say it looks and feels much better. Particularly like that the face of the trigger is a little rounder. The plastic one had a pretty sharp edge to it, that after a bit of shooting really wore out my finger. Installation was stupid easy. Definitely get another one if I decide to order a sig for myself.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:13 PM

Any plans for P938 triggers?
Old 08-02-2012, 10:34 PM

looking at my old plastic p238 trigger and the 938 trigger still installed on my pistol they appear to be the same. I am awaiting final confirmation before I order one here!
Old 08-19-2012, 08:51 PM

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I'm just looking for info on how to order a partsproduction trigger for my wife's P238?

Thanks
Old 08-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger1 View Post
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I'm just looking for info on how to order a partsproduction trigger for my wife's P238?

Thanks
Try PMing the OP, OR follow the directions in the original post.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:45 AM

Bonjorno2, The P238 trigger and the P938 trigger are not identical but the P238 trigger can be made to work in the P938. I made my own aluminum trigger for my P938 patterned after the P238 trigger. The only difference between the two is that the P938 trigger requires a little more material has be removed on the lower back side of the trigger. Sig uses the mag release button as the trigger stop so the more material you remove the more over travel you will get in the trigger. By the way replacing the trigger in the P938 is a dream compared to the P238 once you get the trigger pin out. That was a bugger to do.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:18 PM

I will be loaning partsproduction the trigger off my new 938 after I have had a chance to fire it a few times.

Last edited by jrprich; 09-14-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:51 AM

Are these triggers still available? I sent a PM without a response. Do I just mail a Money order and hope he still makes these? How does the ordering work?
Old 10-12-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfe959 View Post
Are these triggers still available? I sent a PM without a response. Do I just mail a Money order and hope he still makes these? How does the ordering work?
If anyone is interested in these CNC Stainless Steel triggers for the P238 or P938 you should contact Glen at [email protected]
He has these in bare stainless as well as black ones.
No relation to me, just a nice guy with a quality product.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrprich View Post
I will be loaning partsproduction the trigger off my new 938 after I have had a chance to fire it a few times.
Update:

As I have posted on several other threads, the SS triggers that partsproduction has for the 238 installed and works great in my 938.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:18 PM

Thank you.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:05 PM

Question... the face of these triggers are they smooth or grooved liked the factory one? I think the grooves are what has hurt my finger the most. I hope these are smooth. well atleast being steel, they could be sanded away if that is the only option.

Last edited by z34phoenix; 11-02-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:33 PM

I thought these had all been deleted! We are out of triggers for the time being. Very soon we will start another run, of a thousand pcs this time. We do not accept money for triggers we don't have yet, so please don't send any money until I let you know they are ready. My email address is [email protected] , email me and I'll put the email in my notify list, when triggers are ready we will notify you.
Thanks,
parts