1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > 1911 Manufacturers > Sig Sauer

Old 06-11-2011, 06:18 PM

Scorpion holster?

Hi, please forgive me if this has been well covered and I missed it! I am the proud owner of a new SIG Scorpion. I was sorta thinking that I should have got something with the nitron finish, until I saw that SIG will fix problems with the finish. my question, what is everyone using for a holster, as these 1911s have a different slide profile? the Silent thunder leather-lined kydex holster will not work, at least not very well, according to the manufacturer. A guy from Tucker gunleathers said that their all- leather HF-1 holster will conform to the SIG slide profile with time & use. ideally, I would like a holster that can be used for open carry on a belt, for on my property, or at the local rod & gun club, but also for IWB concealed carry as deemed appropriate. just checking for any real-life experience before I spend what little money I have left for a good quality holster. thanks!!!!! A.J. in Wisconsin, almost a CCW state!
Old 06-11-2011, 06:40 PM

All I can add is that Rob from Tucker will make you the finest holster you'll ever buy. I have bought quite a few holsters in my 40+ years and after getting my first Tucker holster I feel I finally found the best. I now own 11 of there holsters. The wait time puts a lot of people off but believe me the wait is worth it. The best looking and when you strap it on you'll find out about the "sweet spot" Man that feels so good on my hip. Soon you'll find that you forgot you have it on..Tucker is the best out there.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:59 AM

Tucker

Thank you! I thought that this might be the case with Tucker gunleather, just needed to hear it from someone who uses their products, I am sold, A.J.