1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise


Go Back   1911Forum > 1911 Manufacturers > Wilson Combat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-03-2011, 10:51 PM
loggy loggy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 390
Got my Third one




I just received my third Wilson,, this one is the CQB ELITE, it is a fabulous gun, but all of them are, guess that is why we belong to this club. I want to thank George at Gunslingers, he is GREAT to work with, so if you ever need anything to do with Wilson Combat or other products, please give him a call,,he is absolutely the best, thanks George, I appreciate everything
__________________
Wilson, signature/carry, Wilson Elite, Wilson X-Tac,
2 Wilson Stainless CQB's, Wilson Hunter 460 Rowland,
Wilson SS CQB Elite
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Graves37 Graves37 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 67
+1 for George at Gunslingers.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-05-2011, 04:24 PM
kickreefer kickreefer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 47
Pictures please
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-05-2011, 04:55 PM
dockoff dockoff is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 116
I have one too. I hate it. The gun is just boring. There is never anything to do to it. It just runs and runs. There are no more excuses for my personal performance: I just miss. It is too big to conceal, however, no one has yet seen mine. All the usual problems have been solved and I have nothing else to fuss with. I just hate that, but I love the gun.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Josrah Josrah is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by dockoff View Post
I have one too. I hate it. The gun is just boring. There is never anything to do to it. It just runs and runs. There are no more excuses for my personal performance: I just miss. It is too big to conceal, however, no one has yet seen mine. All the usual problems have been solved and I have nothing else to fuss with. I just hate that, but I love the gun.
So what the problem?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:16 PM
glock2740 glock2740 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NW Ark.
Posts: 3,351
No pics?!? Congrats on the sweet new gun. Can't wait to see it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-05-2011, 05:26 PM
kennethhardy kennethhardy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: jacksonville florida
Age: 31
Posts: 2,785
congrats on the new gun.
__________________
im just getting prepared for the zombies

wilson combat tactical L.E., Browning hi power, Gemini customs GP100, Springfield XDS, mossberg 500
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-05-2011, 06:42 PM
GunNut GunNut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 371
Nice choice there loggy. I was looking at the one George had on his site. I'm glad you bought it because I came real close. If it didn't have FCS I probably would have bought it as I don't have an Elite in the safe just yet.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-05-2011, 06:43 PM
GunNut GunNut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock2740 View Post
No pics?!? Congrats on the sweet new gun. Can't wait to see it.
You can see pics on George's site as I believe that may be the one he purchased.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-05-2011, 11:22 PM
loggy loggy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunNut View Post
You can see pics on George's site as I believe that may be the one he purchased.
Yes that is the one,,and the pictures will follow if I can remember how to get on here, a aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
__________________
Wilson, signature/carry, Wilson Elite, Wilson X-Tac,
2 Wilson Stainless CQB's, Wilson Hunter 460 Rowland,
Wilson SS CQB Elite
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-05-2011, 11:34 PM
loggy loggy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 390
I hope these came out,, if not I will try something else,lol
Attached Thumbnails
001.jpg   002.jpg  
__________________
Wilson, signature/carry, Wilson Elite, Wilson X-Tac,
2 Wilson Stainless CQB's, Wilson Hunter 460 Rowland,
Wilson SS CQB Elite
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-06-2011, 10:09 AM
hdchris06 hdchris06 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: bucyrus, ohio
Posts: 270
Nice

Nice gun, and correct about George and Gunslingers as I just ordered the loaded version on his site Saturday. Can't Wait
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-14-2011, 02:47 AM
team1 team1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by loggy View Post
I just received my third Wilson,, this one is the CQB ELITE, it is a fabulous gun, but all of them are, guess that is why we belong to this club. I want to thank George at Gunslingers, he is GREAT to work with, so if you ever need anything to do with Wilson Combat or other products, please give him a call,,he is absolutely the best, thanks George, I appreciate everything
I just ordered my first Wilson from George today. I choose him due to posts like yours. You are spot on with your assement of George, he is truely one of the nicest person I have ever spoken with.

He was incredibly patient with every question I had, and I had a plethora of them. I'm happy to do business with George, he has a superlative character.

I will demonstrate the same patience he did with me in regards to the wait for delivery. You will not see any posts from me exlaiming my displeasure of extended delivery times, I can keep things in perspective, I'm waiting for a gun not a heart transplant.

Thanks to those who recommended George!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-14-2011, 02:21 PM
jst1mortym jst1mortym is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cutler Bay, FL
Posts: 2,749
Congrats on the fine new pistol! I too have my first Wilson ordered thru George. He is all things mentioned, a very special person. Mine will no doubt take some time, and that is just fine with me..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-14-2011, 02:25 PM
MichaelTee MichaelTee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Age: 40
Posts: 1,251
Sweet piece. When did you place your order? I got the same setup with lightrail but green frame coming soon hopefully. I placed the order about 10 weeks ago. I'm really looking forward to it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-14-2011, 10:37 PM
pterodon pterodon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 53
Congratulations on your third Wilson! My next will be my third and while I haven't yet decided on the configuration, there's no question that I'll be buying it from George.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-14-2011, 10:41 PM
loggy loggy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by team1 View Post
I just ordered my first Wilson from George today. I choose him due to posts like yours. You are spot on with your assement of George, he is truely one of the nicest person I have ever spoken with.

He was incredibly patient with every question I had, and I had a plethora of them. I'm happy to do business with George, he has a superlative character.

I will demonstrate the same patience he did with me in regards to the wait for delivery. You will not see any posts from me exlaiming my displeasure of extended delivery times, I can keep things in perspective, I'm waiting for a gun not a heart transplant.

Thanks to those who recommended George!
Welcome to this forum and above all welcome to the club.
__________________
Wilson, signature/carry, Wilson Elite, Wilson X-Tac,
2 Wilson Stainless CQB's, Wilson Hunter 460 Rowland,
Wilson SS CQB Elite
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-15-2011, 01:20 AM
team1 team1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by loggy View Post
Welcome to this forum and above all welcome to the club.
Thank you! I'm enthused to participate. Of all the forums for all the topics I'm interested in, this one is far and away the most enjoyable--providing an environment conducive to learning and a respectful exchange of facts as well as opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-15-2011, 07:14 AM
joshthompson23@ joshthompson23@ is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Central, Missouri
Age: 31
Posts: 279
Nice Wilson.
+1 for George as well, picking up my xtac today, that I bought from him!
__________________

DUM SPIRO SPERO
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.


NOTICE TO USERS OF THIS SITE: By continuing to use this site, you certify that you have read and agree to abide by the Legal Terms of Use. All information, data, text or other materials ("Content") posted to this site by any users are the sole responsibility of those users. 1911Forum does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2011 1911Forum.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved