1911Forum banner

OWB Holster Pic Thread

763K views 1K replies 516 participants last post by  turtle bob 
#1 ·
There are a lot of pictures of IWB holsters on another post.....How about showing your OWB holsters. Any material, any style holsters for any size 1911s. Here's my current, I will be posting more OWB that I have. Lets see 'em.:rock:

Best regards,
Joseph

Master Holsters Black Cowhide for Commanders, fits my PCIIHD perfectly. Master Holsters single mag carrier.

See less See more
#2 ·
Good idea. I have 2 that I wear now. Tucker HF1s

Here is a matched pair that are in the mail right now. Should get them Monday. New holster maker in Misouri. Boom-Stick holsters by Jeff Wright. I will be writing a review when I get them.
One is for Ruger SP101 & the other is for his big brother GP100.

#4 ·
Here's the two nicest 1911 OWB holsters I have currently:

Mark Garrity Enforcer with full coverage stingray

K&D Eagle Defender with beavertail trim

This one is not for a 1911, but it's my favorite style of OWB holster

UBG Regulator with shark trim

Reactions: Jpchiesa
#10 ·
I hope Lou doesn't mind...

me posting picks of my well worn Alessi OWB's...

These are my two most used OWB's.

The Alessi BSU for my G19 has been with me a LONG time. It's taken a beating over the years (I use it a LOT more often than any other OWB) but still works as well as the day I received it! :rock:

This CQC/S hasn't seen quite the same amount of carry time as the BSU...it does get used a LOT! :)

#11 · (Edited)

'A Great Piece of Tail'. Center Cut alligator, BearClaw Holsters.

Western Diamondback, BearClaw Holsters

OWB Defender, Sharkskin trim, K&D Holsters. The belt is a Bob Mernickle double-thick gun belt.

Alessi, don't know which model so if anyone can identify the model name of this holster I'd really appreciate it. A friend sold it to me for a song and a dance ;)

#28 · (Edited)
HOLY COW... NOW I KNOW TWIN CARRY'S SECRET.

I just noticed you have a SHOE organizer slap FULL of holsters... and I bet that is only 1/4th of the one's you own. Probably just your favorite ones! Great idea by the way!!!

:)
LOL, Oopps!! I'm busted..........seriously, I'm planning to take a picture of the whole shoe rack to share with folks who are tired of their holster "drawer". Most of us take pride on the holsters we collect. Especially, ones with exotic skins. One day, I was thinking, "hmmm, since I can't take them to bed with me everynight, how can I display them so I can see them at the same time?" Ahhh! Lightbulb came up and thought of this hanging shoe rack that has clear pockets so I can organize them and of course look at them all at the same time.

BTW, bought the hanging shoe rack for $14.95 at Bed Bath & Beyond.

#31 ·
Yeah, it's overlaid (spelling?). I'm told they use some industrial adhesive but whatever it is it's pretty good. It doesn't affect the softness of the hide but bonds it 100%. I don't know a lot about industrial adhesives but I'm not sure that "glue" describes the stuff.

TwinCarry - I'll see what I can do to get a photo of my Gun in that holster before the weekend is over - I sure owe you favor for all of your pics that I've enjoyed so much.