1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > 1911 Manufacturers > Springfield Armory

Old 02-06-2008, 06:27 PM

Springfield customer service at the Shot-Show

I just got back from the Shot-Show. I would recommend to anyone, that if you have the chance you should go. I was standing at the Springfield display. A Springfield employee walked up and called me by name. He told me that he had my letter on his desk.He told me that the custom shop was almost finished with my pistol. He was very friendly and informative. He gave me his business card. He is Rob Schauland the assistant custom shop coordinator.

To me this is unbelievable customer service. Every employee there was helpful and was happy to answer any question. I know my next pistol purchase will be a Springfield.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dep2386 View Post
I just got back from the Shot-Show. I would recommend to anyone, that if you have the chance you should go. I was standing at the Springfield display. A Springfield employee walked up and called me by name. He told me that he had my letter on his desk.He told me that the custom shop was almost finished with my pistol. He was very friendly and informative. He gave me his business card. He is Rob Schauland the assistant custom shop coordinator.

To me this is unbelievable customer service. Every employee there was helpful and was happy to answer any question. I know my next pistol purchase will be a Springfield.
I have only made one call to them but they were SO nice, just great people...I kinda got the vibe that they really dig what they do.

I would not hesitate to buy a Springfield again and again and again and again again and again and again and again

http://1911enthusiast.com/showthread...ssional-PC9111
Old 02-06-2008, 08:10 PM

So far I have not been in any situation that require me to contact Springfield customer service. I have both Springfield loaded and XD. Hopefully I will never need to. But sounds like I can count on them when time comes.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:30 PM

Rob is "THE" man I call when I need some custom work from Springfield. He has helped me sooo many times with stuff. Not long ago I wanted to convert my puke green, lightweight Champion into a Nighthawk T3 clone. I just told him some of my wants and sent him some T3 pics and he pulled it off perfectly. I've NEVER been catered to so well by any other company or been given so much personal attention on a project as I have with Rob.

Here is the Nighthawk

Here is my Springfield and Rob and the team converted for me

I liked it so much I had him trick out my Champion Operator the same way.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:02 PM

Those guns look very well done. Every time I've ever spoken to Rob he was extremely polite and accomodating. Even if I ask something that turns out to be a dumb question he doesn't flinch. It's very rare that someone takes the time out of their busy schedule to make you feel like your business is so appreciated.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:13 PM

Wow! Those are gorgeous!

http://1911enthusiast.com/showthread...ssional-PC9111
Old 02-09-2008, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag Monger View Post
Rob is "THE" man I call when I need some custom work from Springfield. He has helped me sooo many times with stuff. Not long ago I wanted to convert my puke green, lightweight Champion into a Nighthawk T3 clone. I just told him some of my wants and sent him some T3 pics and he pulled it off perfectly. I've NEVER been catered to so well by any other company or been given so much personal attention on a project as I have with Rob.
how much did it cost to get the operator done? what all did you have done?

Last edited by twitchy; 02-10-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:02 AM

Rob is great. Deb, too. Love SA.

Hey...the LW Operator is nicer than the hawk....only because I have the LW too.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:27 AM

Rob is the man! I met him once when I drove out to SA to pick up my mags and bumpers last year. Super nice and he knows his stuff. If they can do it he will, if not, he will find a way. Love to have his job wouldnt you

"It has been my experience boys and girls, that most personal problems can be solved with a suitable application of high explosives"
Old 02-10-2008, 09:55 AM

Yep,

Rob, is pretty decent.
I sent my milspec in for some custom touches and this is what came back!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:59 PM

I know this is an old thread guys. Wanted to connect it with me and my new company. The same guy that will bend over backwards to help, and talk to you for hours on end about your project is here. Call me up just to check in. I always like to hear what everyone is up to.

Last edited by AlchemyCustom; 10-27-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlchemyCustom View Post
I know this is an old thread guys. Wanted to connect it with me and my new company. The same guy that will bend over backwards to help, and talk to you for hours on end about your project is here. Call me up just to check in. I always like to hear what everyone is up to.

Put more pics of the nurse on your website
It is bad to have to fight. It is worse to have to fight and lose.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 PM

I can accomodate