1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > Hardware & Accessories > Kydex and Leather Gear

Old 06-04-2007, 10:47 PM

Sig Revolution C3 (1911) IWB Holster

According to SigArm specs, this pistol has 4.25 inch barrel. Being a 1911 made by SigArms, it has a "slightly" different slide cut in the front, where the upper half of the slide is a bit "slimmer" than the lower half of the slide.

Will this pistol fit snugly on a Milt Sparks VMII? Anyone have this pistol for CCW?

I will call Milt Sparks tomorrow to ask. I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:18 PM

I'm interested to see what you find here. I'm narrowing my carry gun choice down (currently at 5 different models), and the Sig C3 is one of the possible choices. I'm leery of holsters for it though.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:07 AM

59Bassman,

I was just on the phone with Milt Sparks. I placed an order for a VMII for my other 1911 (3 inch Springfield Armory Micro Compact). I was also going to order another VMII for my Sig Revolution Compact C3. I was told that they are currently "not making" any holster for this particular model yet. They don't have this pistol yet to make a mold.

I wonder if there are any other makers out there that already have a holster for the Sig C3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59Bassman
I'm interested to see what you find here. I'm narrowing my carry gun choice down (currently at 5 different models), and the Sig C3 is one of the possible choices. I'm leery of holsters for it though.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:54 PM

Whelp, that helps. I know that the VMII was going to be a part of my carry rig, so that narrows the choices down to S&W, SA, and Kimber. Thank you for the information. At least it helps cut down on the number of options.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:29 PM

S&W, SA and Kimber are all great guns. I currently have SA and had a Kimber (sold it to fund the SA Pro). I am keeping the Sig C3 and will just wait for the time when VMII will be available. For now, the hunt is on for the temporary holster for the C3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59Bassman
Whelp, that helps. I know that the VMII was going to be a part of my carry rig, so that narrows the choices down to S&W, SA, and Kimber. Thank you for the information. At least it helps cut down on the number of options.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:53 PM

I have one of these pistols and I have been using the Bianchi Model 82 Colt Gov't holster for it. The holster is just 3/4 inch longer than the gun, no big deal really. It also has a push button release on it for retention. Easy to find holster, well known name, works well, also have a Galco 1911 IWB clip I use sometimes with it. They arent PERFECT, but they work well enough.

Last edited by MOBrad; 07-04-2007 at 09:04 AM.