1911Forum banner

Para LTC

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  gumbee 
#1 ·
Looking at a new LTC, all steel w/HD extractor. Its $950 out the door here in CA. What is your guys take on this one? BTW, it also has IONBOND finish.

#3 · (Edited)
howdy guys. my first post but wanted to jump in on this topic. as far as the refurbished ltc goes, how was the finish when you got the pistol? also, it shows tax charged but was there shipping on top of that as well? overall I feel the refurbished is probably a decent deal. also does it have the FO front sight or white dots? model number?

#4 · (Edited)
It still looked new finish was fine it had fiber optic sight model i will have to look up. I couldn't believe how nice it looked when i got it and shoots like a dream. It did show taxes for me also so i called them and asked them they said on check out it would go away and it did when i paid and the shipping was 25.00 so i gave 600.00 for the gun 25.00 shipping and aided my FFL 25.00 for the paperwork

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.