1911Forum banner

Has anyone recieved their tax stamp on a can lately?

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  speaden 
#1 ·
I am thinking of taking the plunge. And I am wondering what current turn around time is running?

#2 ·
Submitted one on October 24th. Called to check on the progress last week. I was told 10 months.

If you want one, do it. Think of it this way, if you submitted the paperwork yesterday, you would be one day closer to getting it today. By not submitting the paperwork, you will never be closer. :) It sucks waiting but the sooner you start, the sooner it arrives.

#3 ·
My 3 just came in after 11 months

#10 ·
Same here for my SBR--Just got it last week, sent it in on the last week of April last year...I put in for a can stamp, right after Thanksgiving, I checked on it last week of January and was told to look for it around October...I've done a few, and the wait time has went from less than 6 months to now around 10...one thing you learn from the NFA branch is patience; I basically have learned to file and forget it...

#5 ·
I finally called yesterday about two forma I submitted last may/june or so... they went "pending" in late september and aren't expected to be approved until July.

I remember when this game only took 2-3 months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.