1911Forum banner

Red Dead

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  MustanGrande 
#1 ·
Red Dead Redemption is awesome!!!!

#11 ·
I played and played and played RDR on my 360. I was quite a ways into the game, too. Right up until I chased some bandit clear across Mexico needing to capture him alive...only to have him ride up to the top of a tall mountain and take a dive off...committing suicide. Made me soooo mad I wanted to just go down and unload all the ammo I had on me into his dead corpse!!! :mad:

I've moved on to other games since then...

#13 ·
Yea, Red Dead is a great game. I breezed through the campaign and now I just play the multiplayer free roam whenever I am online. I got it when it first came out, and I have played the game ever since. It is on top of the totem pole compared to the other games I play, Including Call of Duty and Battlefield.

#15 ·
I got it but never got into it. I was very limited with ammo and they just didn't seem to die. Maybe I'm terrible at the game, but I got through the campaign pretty easy. It has been awhile though. I ended up hog tying all of the zombies and burning them with a stake when I ran out of ammo!

#16 ·
I enjoy rdd every now and then. I really like to hunt on it, but sometimes a grizzly or cougar will sneak up on me. It is a fun game though overall in my opinion. My only beef with it is after the last mission you lose john marston.

#17 ·
I won't lie.. The ending of Red Dead made me cry manly man tears of manliness.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.