1911Forum banner

Stainless Arched MSH w/Lanyard Loop...

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  US1911 
#1 ·
...for a 5" Colt 1911. Anyone know who makes one, checkered or serrated? I've seen stainless Arched, but no lanyard loop. I noticed a pic of one on S&A's website, but it's not listed as a selection.

#8 ·
Actually, that's what impressed me the most. The lady who took my call was razor sharp, I said rather quickly, "I'd like to purchase a checkered stainless steel arched MSH w/lanyard loop." She didn't skip a beat, told me to hang on for a minute while she checked to see if it was in stock, she responded in less that a minute, took my contact info and let me know that she'll put it in today's shipment, which she was getting ready to send out.

I couldn't believe it hit my door in <48 hours, via regular USPS 1st class shipping. They're an impressive company. Although my MSH won't win any beauty competitions, it fit perfect with not the least bit of fitting required. I'll be buying more directly from them as the need arises.

#11 ·
Please don't take this as a condemnation of all things S&A, but their MSH checkering leaves a little to be desired.
You're absolutely correct. I have a few of their MSH's, they all fit great (on a Colt frame), but the checkering is hit & miss. I have one with an integral magwell and it's excellent, several others are not.

The latest one here with the lanyard loop fits great, one side look very good...

...but the other side is rather crude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.