1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMH Knives - CNC 1911 Stocks, Images & Discussion

143K views 443 replies 88 participants last post by  Ron R. 
#1 ·
I've been making some custom 1911 grips in my shop.

You can send me a concept or sketch, and I'll translate it into a 3D relief on the grips. I can do a 3D preview for your approval before making them.

Multiple wood choices are available, or send me your material. Most grips are around $100, depending on the complexity of your design.

I'm considering upgrading to "merchant" status, and I am just gauging interest....

Thank you,

Ron
R M H Knives
RMHKnives.com
ron@rmhknives.com
RMH ~ NES Forum

#7 ·
I worked with Ron throughout the day on a design I have had in mind for a while. Ron is great to work with. He provided a 3D interactive view that allowed me to see little things I would want different/changed. He nailed it on my idea and I am looking forward to being able to enjoy the grips.

I have asked him to hold off showing the design as I want to be able to show them off first :D.

#27 · (Edited)
To those submitting requests for grip designs :

I disassociate myself from anything which has any demonic, satanic,
or other inappropriate thematic elements which would displease
the Lord Jesus Christ.

Spiritual warriors know this :

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness,
against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able
to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Ephesians 6:12-13

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren
who are in the world. 1 Peter 5:8

Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

Ron
RMH Knives
RMHKnives.com
ron@RMHKnives.com

#31 ·
To those submitting requests for grip designs :

I disassociate myself from anything which has any demonic, satanic,
or other inappropriate thematic elements which would displease
the Lord Jesus Christ.

Spiritual warriors know this :

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness,
against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able
to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Ephesians 6:12-13

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren
who are in the world. 1 Peter 5:8

Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

Ron
RMH Knives
RMHKnives.com
ron@RMHKnives.com
You just earned my business,can you put the Colt medallions in your grips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.