1911Forum banner

VZ Grip Pic Thread!

1M views 1K replies 681 participants last post by  PaulWVa 
#1 · (Edited)
How about we start a thread dedicated to VZ grips? Threads have been created for other brands so I thought why not VZ? Unfortunately I cannot be the first to post pics since I have just ordered a set and haven't received them yet. Who wants to go first? :)

P.S. Could everyone who posts pictures please include the model name, color and how aggressive/grippy the texture is. Thanks!

#9 ·
Might as well put these in here...

Well I was going to post our new Predator color on some of our pistols in it's own thread but since you already got this one up and going.......Here you go for your eyes to enjoy!

From your friendly VZ Grips Rep,
Mike:rock:

#25 ·
I want to thank VZMike and the VZ gang for a very, very excellent product and customer service. I met VZMike at their store today. A buddy and I decided to drive down to the store and see the grips in person as we don't live very far from Tallahasee, Florida.

When we got to the store, we were greeted by VZMike. I told him what we were looking for. My buddy had an older model VZ Aliens and wanted to have the mag release cut out on the grips. Well, let me tell you, VZMike took the grips and went to the back room, 15 minutes later, the cut out was done. He brought the grips back and was putting the grips on when he said, "these old screws look worn, I'll put new ones on, no charge." Now that's customer service.:rock:

Well, I picked out the Operator II, Black and Desert Sand. He put them on my Springer Combat Loaded SS, and told me to try it. The moment I gripped the pistol, I was amazed on how the "grips" gripped back. Yes, I tried the other grips he had, the Operator's were the best.:D

I have more to say, but I'll cut it short. VZGrips are the best. The customer service is most excellent. Guys, Gals, if you have a chance to check their store front out, do it.

Oh, they make grips for J frames also. My buddy bought one for his S&W J frame, he got the Zebra looking grips.

Again, Thanks VZGrips, you guys rock!:rock: Sorry no pic of the pistols.:(

#41 ·
As promised here is a few pics of the VZ grips I recently ordered. I havent had a chance to shoot with them on yet but I have to say the fit and feel is fantastic. VZ is definitely top shelf and produce an outstanding product. Well enough of that lets get on to the pics...

VZ Operators black/cherry (Very Grippy)

VZ Carbon Fiber Slant (Grippy but not as much as the Operators)