1911Forum banner

AA5 and AA9 in stock at PV

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  TheTinMan 
#1 ·
I got a Facebook notification yesterday that powdervalleyinc got some Accurate powders in stock. By the time I checked their website the only pistol powders (I'm interested in anyway) left were AA5 and AA9.

Little late to give the heads up but I just checked their website now and AA5 and AA9 is still in stock.

Plenty of rifle powders in stock too.

#3 ·
The 1lb jugs of #5 stayed in stock for quite awhile! A few months ago that stuff would have sold out in 5 minutes. Waiting for some #2 but really don't need it for now. I have about 16 lbs of #9 that I need to move since I am not using my 10mm anymore these days.

#16 ·
:eek: LOL

However, same site has 4 lbs. of Power Pistol for $90 too. Good deal? No, but I haven't seen any PP in years and "need" that even more than AA #7. Better than their $30 for a pound of 2400 (ouch, that hurts!)
I paid $190 for an 8 pounder. I have powder, and you don't. I think $30 a pound makes powder available to those who actually need it. I don't spent all my time watching for a Powder Valley update, only to miss out. In any case, it doesn't make that much difference in cost per round, especially when shooting hundreds per month, not thousands. Suit yourself but we don't have a right to prices we like, and it is not a crime nor stupid to either sell high or buy high. You have what you need, while others stew about prices and can't find what tney want to buy at the price they want to pay. If y'all would rather not know that powder is available, it can be arranged for sharing that information to cease.

#17 ·
I paid $190 for an 8 pounder. I have powder, and you don't. I think $30 a pound makes powder available to those who actually need it. I don't spent all my time watching for a Powder Valley update, only to miss out. In any case, it doesn't make that much difference in cost per round, especially when shooting hundreds per month, not thousands. Suit yourself but we don't have a right to prices we like, and it is not a crime nor stupid to either sell high or buy high. You have what you need, while others stew about prices and can't find what tney want to buy at the price they want to pay. If y'all would rather not know that powder is available, it can be arranged for sharing that information to cease.
FWIW, I have all the powder I need, with a good source for any I might run out of. I pay $14 a # for a Czech equivalent of AA#5. I bought 90# of WC 844 @ $8 per #. Loads like H335. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.