1911Forum banner

Para Wins USPSA Area 1 Championship

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Travis Tomasie 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Congratulation's to Travis and Para USA. I got a buddy that work's at the Remington plant in Lonoke,Ar. I think he still set's up the machine's when they change caliber's.

#11 ·
Para didn't win....Travis did, he was shooting a Para. If you are not familiar with Travis's shooting accomplishments, you should check into them. His list of accomplishments goes on and on. Not only can he shoot, he served our country and is genuinely a great guy. I do not currently own a Para, but due to the positive effects Travis's presence seems to having on Para, I may start to look at them again. Now that I think about it, VOTE TRAVIS FOR PRESIDENT.

#12 ·
I think everyone that keeps up with shooting sports knows Travis and what he has accomplished... But great shooters (like Travis) get to "pick" what guns they are going to shoot, so when Travis wins, Para wins!! Also, yes, he has served our country and I for one thank him for that. Thank you Travis, for your service and for picking Para to take to your matches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.