1911Forum banner

My Favorite Revolver......What's Yours???

278K views 638 replies 447 participants last post by  Bigf 
#1 ·
S&W model 29-2 .44 mag Nickel with 6 1/2 inch barrel. All original paper work, cleaning supplies, and original wooden box.

What is your favorite revolver in the collection??? And a picture or two of it!!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
As of right now.

I would have to say that it is likely one of my my model 57s, my model 58, one of my seven model 29s, one of my model 28s, or my model 67. Then again It might be my model 66, my model 15, my model 586, or my model 686. Then again it might just be one of my model tens.

I will get back to you on this. :dope:

#12 ·
Favorite Revolver?

I would have to say my newly aquired 4" Colt Anaconda; with the 4" Blue Python close behind.:D

#17 ·
That's SO hard a question to answer.

#1 for me is my 4" stainless Colt Python, followed by the 4" Nickle and then the 4" blue then the 4" polished blue. Then onto the 2" and 6" lol. Yes, I've got 22 Pythons of all bbl lengths and finishes.

Then just about any S&W revolver I love followed by the GP100 or the Redhawk in .357

#19 ·
I've got a 4" M28 that is pitted but shoots like a dream, and a 4" 66 (I've wanted one of these for a long time) and a 6" 629 that I've had for awhile) and out of all of them I'd have to say the 28. I find it rather ironic in that the 28 was listed on a local site and I got it just because it was a very good price. I really wanted a 66 (which I got later) but find I don't like it as much as I thought I would. All three of them are great but that 28 (ugly as it is) is my favorite. Sorry to be so long winded.

#21 ·
I would love to have a Royal Blue 6" Python, but whenever I get close to having that kind of money another nice 1911 comes along to seduce me. In the meantime I own only a couple of revolvers, one a genuine Colt SAA and the other one an imported clone. And the only reason why I have the Colt is because it was left to me by my father.

Reactions: Riverboys
#24 ·
Hmmm, I'd have to say my 625-2 in 45acp. Then again I love my 629-3 and I have so many hunting memories of my Super Redhawk. Tough call.

Reactions: Bigf