1911Forum banner

Where can I find full size 1911 .45 Dan Wesson Magazines??

8K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  AreB 
#1 ·
I have a DW Pointman Major B 45 and I would like to get more DW magazines for it. I have searched e-Bay, gunbroker, and CZ-Dan Wesson and none of them carry/offer the full size magazine. Please let me know if there is someone I can get them from!!! Thanks!~

Joe

#5 ·
I checked the DW website and they are out of stock on the full size magazines. I also called and left them a message but have not heard back from them yet. I will let you know what they say when I do.

I am aware that any full size magazine will work, but call me anal; I like having mags that match the gun... :) I also have a Kimber and all 7 mags are Kimber mags. :rolleyes:

#12 ·
I do that sometimes. Had an ODI Viking that came to me with a Colt mag, every gun show I went to while I owned that pistol (this is pre internet/e-bay) I was on the lookout for at least one ODI marked mag. Never found one. I think you'll have better luck on DW mags, eventualluy.

I try to not be that compulsive all the time.

#13 ·
I know that you said you wanted the exact same mags - but I would look at Tripp Research-Cobra mags if I were you. That is what I got when I wanted more than the two orginal Checkmates that came with mine. The Tripp Cobras are superior in every way to the stock Checkmates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.