1911Forum banner

Eliminating all doubt ~ my cigar shop is NOT a "Gun Free Zone"

5K views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  dl645 
#1 ·
The UPS man and his big brown truck just brought me a new present. Its a new sign for the cigar lounge. I'll install it tomorrow! Its not that there was much doubt before, we have regular "Open Carry" nights that we host at the cigar lounge and its pretty common for there to be "show & tell" when people stop in on their way from one of the local FFL dealers.

See less See more
#3 ·
Great Sign! Really need one for my poker room inhabited by LE, Marines & old cowboys. If you care to share the maker it would be most appreciated.

#4 ·
#23 ·
The newest shop here in Madison County Al. Many of the customers have a ccp. Its almost like walking into a local LGS.

#24 ·
That is pretty much the way my shop is, lots of customers carry, some don't carry but are hunters, some both. My shooting group calls the lounge their "clubhouse" and its become the defacto hang out for our shooting group.

On the 17th we are having an open carry night. Its sponsored by one of the cigar companies, who will be introducing a new cigar brand. There will be a guitar player, and food for munching on.

#27 ·
My local pipe & cigar shop has a sign requesting no open carry, but it also says that concealed carry is both welcomed & appreciated. Considering the shop is about 100 feet from the courthouse, I understand how open carry could be problematic there. I know some guys would find this controlling or offensive, but I am glad for small victories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.