1911Forum banner

For those of you who love beautiful Dan Wessons

15K views 105 replies 34 participants last post by  ZzyzyxRd 
#1 ·
For those individuals who love seeing photos of beautiful Dan Wesson pistols, for their clean lines and elegantly scribed model names:

I thought I'd make all of your hearts drop and stomachs turn. Because I am NOT creating a beautiful Dan Wesson.

I am currently using a $7 spray paint can to paint my 2009 Heritage. :rock:

I'll post pictures when it's done. :biglaugh:

Don't worry, it's my only pistol, and my first Dan Wesson. :cool:

#51 ·
I don't think the safety is on that stapler mister! :eek::biglaugh:
I'm all for customization, but I gotta tell ya, I'm dancing back and forth between shaking your hand and puking on your shoes right now. :(
The rebel in me says "Oh yeah!" The DW lover in me wants to string you up by your thumbs and set your nose hair on fire. :biglaugh:
Sarge

#53 · (Edited)
You won't see me putting tritium vials in any oven. Cracked vials, adhesive melting, all sorts of bad juju. 'Course you won't see me spray bombing the hell out of a nice Dan either :barf::confused::bawling:

#70 ·
What the heck DW or not go for it as often as needed until you can afford the real deal. Not a fan of the 2 tone myself to each his own. That pink k****r turned out pretty nice needs more rhinestones tho Haha.

#89 ·
lol,

how many of us have seen 1000 dollar "tactical" bolt rifles rattle canned, or 1000 dollar ar 15's rattle canned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.