1911Forum banner

Am I the only one???

7K views 87 replies 54 participants last post by  SuHu 
#1 ·
Am I the only one who thinks that watches in gun pics are a bit corny?

That along with money clips and cell phones.

I always tend to laugh a little when there is a heavy pic thread and BAM.. a Rolex!

I guess just like we love our 1911s there are some who love their watches....and money clips.

Its only a matter of time before we start seeing pens, or luxury car keys.

#72 ·
Thanks for the laugh guys, I love the one with Toilet paper. What no boobs and guns?

#81 ·
This thread just kept getting better the bigger the page number I turned to.

I look at 1911s and watches/timepieces to both be precision instruments - a blade can fall into that category too - it's weight, balance, how it was made, etc.

That said, who cares whether it's weird or not? As long as I see guns or knives I don't care if someone wants to throw a watch, lighter, or whatever they choose in it. The more random the better! It can be entertaining too.

#82 ·
How do you feel about knife, tomahawk, IBA, ACH, and handgun photos?

I just took that for you...felt it fit the thread

#83 ·
No, I don't think it's weird at all. I also appreciate finer things in life, though I can't afford many of them.

Whoever posted the Ferrari pic, I'd have to say that a ride in a Ferrari is about the most exciting thing I've ever experienced.

I have a customer with a 599 GTO with only 600 miles on it. I asked nicely and he took me for a ride in it. Friggin WOW!

So, as to not hijack this thread, no, I think it's cool to see items of quality together, especially if professional photography is used.

#85 ·
Atleast there has been no Glock with bayonette fixed with a mickmouse watch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.