1911Forum banner

Sig Traditional Reverse Two-Tone thoughts?

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Phauxtoe 
#1 ·
Any thoughts on the Sig Traditional Reverse Two-Tone?

I'm considering it as a birthday gift to myself. Just wanted to get feedback from any owners.

Thanks for your help.

#3 ·
I purchase a traditional two-tone a couple of months ago. I have about 300 rounds through it and found it to be accurate and reliable (no hiccups of any kind). Very well-made with the features I desire. I am very pleased with it and recommend it at its price point. I have purchased two Sig 1911s after over years owning several 1911s each by Kimber, Springfield, and Colt (in addition to Sig) and have shot Remington and Rugers. In my option the Sig 1911s provide value and quality for the price.

#7 · (Edited)
I've had mine for two years and am happy with it. It had a couple of failures to lock back at first but I left the original mags in the box where they belong and have had no issues with any other magazines for hundreds of rounds.
The adjustable nite sights and front strap grip checkering are nice features for a gun in this price range. The accuracy and trigger pull on mine started out good and just seem to get better with use.

Here it is with the traditional compact which has also been a good performer.

#9 ·
I have my eye on this very same model. I like the looks of the two-tone, but I would add an ambi-safety to it. All my 1911's have the ambi-safety, I like the look and functionality when occasionally shooting left handed.

Sig's a very well made and shoot very accurate.

I'd say get it for your birthday gift and enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.