1911Forum banner

Kel-Tec KSG

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Johnny handgun 
#1 ·
Picked up one on GB this weekend. I've always thought they might be fun, but never truly wanted one. My LEO buddy has some friends that have a few of them and brags about them all the time. Apparently the older ones had some issues, that have supposedly been resolved. I guess I'll find out in a week or so. Anyone have any stories, good or bad on them?

#10 ·
I think you were hoping for someone to be wowed by your SG? If it runs 100% I don't know why you would get rid of it and if it doesn't I would get it fixed so it did. So, does it run?

#6 · (Edited)
Russ, as I have no experience with your Saiga, I can't offer meaningful advice. Sorry.
I can only tell you that I love the KSG. It's my one and only Kel Tec firearm. My other shotgun is a Binelli M1-S90 Tactical. It sits in the safe and my KSG gets all the action and attention, if that tells you anything. Good luck with your decision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.