1911Forum banner

Bolt Gun Pics

349K views 650 replies 260 participants last post by  Kent Dorfman 
#1 · (Edited)
Can we sticky a bolt gun picture thread? We've had a few good ones going in the past but they end up sliding down the food chain into oblivion. Shotty's, AR15's and M1's have one....how about some bolt gun love? :biglaugh:

Here is my only current bolt gun. Nothing special, just a No4 Mk1. I'm working towards a Remington 700 though.

See less See more
#111 ·
My new . 308 Remy 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD...

Picked her up a couple weeks ago. 20" threaded barrel with 1/10" twist.

... and here she is now scoped and sitt'n in the AICS 2.0 with Atlas bipod and Accushot monopod...

She was purdy before, but now she's just downright SEXY!!! My LGS has some titanium Phantom suppressors on the way and I'll be starting the paperwork as soon as they're in stock. It's gonna be a LONG 6-8 months!

#119 ·
I'm I the only one that finds it up setting that the $20 bill sitting there is worth less then the 6 rounds sitting next to it :biglaugh:

On a side note a LGS to me has a 700P chambered in .338 LM that i cant stop thinking about, Jonconsiglio you are really making me green with envy and that Barrett, scratch that BARRETT's...

#122 ·
Finally posting in this again.

Savage model 11 FLNS in 223 with weaver base, leupold rings, and Bushnell Banner 6-18. Should prove to be a nice range gun if it shoots well. We'll find out later this week.

#123 ·
A couple weeks ago I picked up a new Remy 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD...

Caliber- .308win
Barrel Length- 20" with Threaded Muzzle
Overall Length- 39 5/8"
Twist- 1/10" 'Tactical Rifling'
Weight- 7.3 lbs

I swapped out my AICS 2.0 rig and dropped in the new AAC-SD upper...

She was purdy before, but now she's just downright SEXY!!! My LGS has some titanium suppressors on the way and I'll be starting the paperwork as soon as they're in stock. It's gonna be a LONG wait, but well worth it...

#124 · (Edited)
Got out to shoot outdoors finally this year. My girlfriend's family has a decent range in their backyard.

Still sighting in my .308win 700 SPS @ about 150 yards

A little pistol shooting and a view of the range. They shoot up to 8-900 yards, i've yet to get it past 500 yards.

The lady getting ready to shoot

This post has been deleted
#129 · (Edited)
Model 700 in .25-06

Rem 700 in .25-06
Shilen #7 contour 1 in 10 twist 26" barrel
Hogue "Overmold" stock w/full aluminum bedding block
Timney trigger
Leupold VX-III 6.5-14x
Harris bi-pod
Action accurized/trued

Shoots 5-shot clover leafs at 100 yds...pretty good 1,000 yard shooter on a calm day.

#137 ·
LH 700VS .308

Leupold 4.5-14x50mm in Talley lightweight mounts.

All internals by Jim Bennett. 32oz trigger. Shoots pretty well with most ammo. Federal GM Match 168grain BTHPs probably shoot the best. I have several .330 three shot groups in the last few weeks. Rifle does double duty as a beanfield rifle during the SC early deer season.

Attachments

#148 ·