1911Forum banner

AK-FAL-Etc Pics (AR pics have their own subforum)

992K views 2K replies 732 participants last post by  Hawkeye fan 
#1 ·
Show your Baby......... I'll start.

See less See more
#53 ·

Some of my Home defense tools

#54 ·
Wilson Combat M4 Urban Tactical, M6 light/laser, Tangodown vertical, Eotech 512, Aimpoint 3x, H&K mags

#57 ·
DM1975Vs.2 said:
Here is my contribution...

LLLOOOVVVVEEEEE the finish on this puppy - where and who did the work?? BEAUTIFUL setup.

#60 · (Edited)
Okay, made the jump yesterday

Traded a Winchester 94 and a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle for a RRA LAR-15 Entry Tactical. Only mods, Brownells BUIS (rear) and an EOTec 512 sight.

Robert

This post has been deleted
#92 ·
:confused:

...um, NO !

British STERLING parkerized steel 40rd mag designed for use in both the ARMALITE AR18 & the COLT M16.

NOT exactly cheap either... lol
:eek:

These steel mags were made in 20rd, 30rd & 40rd capacity & all are curved; not to be confused with the aluminum variants that are dedicated AR18/180 only!

BEST mag of this type on the market regardless of manufacturer or cost!
NEVER a failure... EVER
:rock:

G
#72 ·
First is my NIB never fired postban Government Carbine made before they started adding the "LEO Only" markings to the magwell.

This is my shooter LE6920 with ACOG. Pictured with a TA01 but now have a TA31RCO-M4 mounted these days.

#74 ·
Mega lower with a DPMS LPK, Colt M16A1 upper, and pretty much anything I could get on the cheap!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.