1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > Applications > LEO Duty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2004, 09:04 AM

Ok, well I think for the most part, my question has been answered. Basically, carrying a copy of the US Constitution alone, or with a Bible will not necessarily get you in trouble with the Law.

And all the good people who work as LEOs are not "on the lookout" for people who might fit the above profile.

In case I've not said it before, I truly do appreciate the job that the men and women in law enforcement do. I honestly don't know if I could do that job or not. I now fear I am too old (mostly too out of shape) to even find out.

But I do thank all of you for your hard work, and for putting up with insane questions like some of the ones I put to you on this forum.

Sincerely,