Reloading Dies and 1911 Parts FS (Tampa)
It is that time again. I've cleaned out the reloading bench and work bench and it is time for some items to go.
- Dillon Precision .40cal/10mm conversion kit and tool head for the DP Square Deal B - everything you need to completely convert your SDB to .40cal/10mm and the tool head allows you to keep your settings for depth and crimp which makes converting calibers faster and less frustrating. Factory Price is $91.00 for both, Sold only as a set and Shipped to you for $75.00.
- Evolution Gun Works .40cal/10mm Undersized die, extra decapping pin, and chamber checker. EGW offers custom made, carbide sizing dies that are 0.001" smaller in diameter than typical dies. These dies also flair lower than some other sizing dies and size the case further down, which may prevent feed failures from cases bulged near the base as is typical of brass fired in Glock and other loose chambered guns. A must for the serious competition reloader. $34.00 from the factory ($22 + $2 + $10 respectively). Shipped to you for $22.00
- RCBS 40cal/10mm carbide sizing die/decapper in box - $26.29 from Midway USA - Shiped to you for $17.00
- RCBS 45cal non-carbide sizing die/ decapper, no box - $10.00 shipped to you.
- Kimber SS standard Mag release (no spring) - $10.00 shipped to you
- Kimber standard plastic trigger (from an old Series 1) - $10.00 shipped to you.
- Kimber Slide Release from an old Series 1 - $10.00 shipped to you
- 2 Clark custom "4-prong" sear springs - $4.00 shipped to you (both)
Make me an offer and save on multiple items.
$120.00 takes everything. $100 gets the reloading gear and $20 gets the 1911 parts.
E-mail me at [email protected] for more info and pics.
Thank you for looking.
Howard F. Hall
Lieutenant Colonel, USMC