1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > 1911 Manufacturers > Colt

Old 01-14-2013, 03:45 PM

2013 New Colt Catalog

I got mine in the mail yesterday, 2013 new Colt Catalog. They did a really nice Job!

Nice full page on new Marine CQC. I am concerned because they mentioned that they will only offer it in limited quantities. MSRP 1995 from price list same price as special combat.

I really like it over all. The cover sports a Stainless Series 70. Hopefully they will make more of these.

Lots of pages on AR carbines.

They have not posted it on their website.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 PM

does it have the ever elusive new agent 45 dao on it?
Old 01-15-2013, 08:42 PM

Let us just hope that they will have lots of AR carbines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duquimico View Post
I got mine in the mail yesterday, 2013 new Colt Catalog. They did a really nice Job!

Nice full page on new Marine CQC. I am concerned because they mentioned that they will only offer it in limited quantities. MSRP 1995 from price list same price as special combat.

I really like it over all. The cover sports a Stainless Series 70. Hopefully they will make more of these.

Lots of pages on AR carbines.

They have not posted it on their website.
In their 2014 catalog as well.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:06 AM

How does someone get on their catalog mailing list?
Old 01-16-2013, 05:35 PM

Mailing list

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangloi View Post
How does someone get on their catalog mailing list?
Not sure if there is a mailing list i usally call in to customer service number and request one.

I have done that the last three years.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
Let us just hope that they will have lots of AR carbines. In their 2014 catalog as well.
They will, but hopefully they won't all be labeled GOV'T/LE/EXPORT SALES ONLY again.
Try not to fall into the common trap of wanting to replace everything on your new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out, and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot it for at least 500 rounds, then decide what you don't like and want improved. Vintage 1911's should NEVER be refinished or modified because it ruins any value they had as a collectible firearm.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:04 PM

I am pretty sure that is what I flipped through at the range the other day. Nice photog.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:13 PM

I spoke to Colt Customer Service this AM...said CQB IS in current production cycle...also requested a catalog (2013).

Any idea how to get on a "list"?..Can you contact distributors directly?

Thanks...Tom R
Old 01-16-2013, 08:48 PM

Avalible on-line now; http://www.coltsmfg.com/Catalog.aspx
Old 01-17-2013, 01:18 AM

Jeez I shouldn't have looked at that catalog. There is drool all over my iPad now. The CCG is now part of the 1991 line up, and they greatly expanded their AR lineup with all sorts of wonderful new models. Even the older models have been updated with new features like ambi safeties and lots of Magpul goodies. To bad I won't be able to afford any of it with all of this panic buying going on.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:33 AM

Thanks Trikegodtroll. I had looked at that several times but had always looked at the top. Maybe my wife is right.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:00 AM

Hey Duquimico, thanks for the head's up on this! Was there a separate MSRP pricing sheet that came along with your catalog? I finally got the low-res version to download from Colt's website, but I don't see any MSRP's listed. Honestly, just trying to confirm that list price for the CQB Marine Pistol.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:31 AM

Price list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrisonhud View Post
Hey Duquimico, thanks for the head's up on this! Was there a separate MSRP pricing sheet that came along with your catalog? I finally got the low-res version to download from Colt's website, but I don't see any MSRP's listed. Honestly, just trying to confirm that list price for the CQB Marine Pistol.
Yes,

By the way Price List Has a typo, they list Colt O1070 CQC as being in caliber ".45 Super".

They always send me three documents:

1. Catalog
2. Price list for Catalog Items
3. Price List for Custom Shop services

I will see if I can scan tonight Price list
Old 01-18-2013, 11:54 AM

Thank You Sir!
Old 01-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Administrator

For once Colt has a great new catalog with good pictures. Unfortunately I have my doubts about whether much of what's seen between those pages will ever show up on a gun store shelf. In the past year I've seen maybe three blued 1991 models, a couple of XSE Commanders and a Wiley Clapp in the local shops. Absolutely no Series 70s, in fact the last time I saw one was in 2011 when one of the 100-year models showed up.
Try not to fall into the common trap of wanting to replace everything on your new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out, and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot it for at least 500 rounds, then decide what you don't like and want improved. Vintage 1911's should NEVER be refinished or modified because it ruins any value they had as a collectible firearm.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk View Post
For once Colt has a great new catalog with good pictures. Unfortunately I have my doubts about whether much of what's seen between those pages will ever show up on a gun store shelf. In the past year I've seen maybe three blued 1991 models, a couple of XSE Commanders and a Wiley Clapp in the local shops. Absolutely no Series 70s, in fact the last time I saw one was in 2011 when one of the 100-year models showed up.
Gunbroker.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:13 PM

2013 a tough year

As DSk said I also fear it. And with all the crazed gun buying do to fear of our politicians likelyhood will even be lower.

Gunbroker maybe our only chance and that means more $$$$