1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > 1911 Manufacturers > Colt

Old 06-24-2012, 01:19 PM

My Doc is a ccp holder. Most times in the office he has a karr in the pocket, He started a local club of Dr's that once a month go to a local indoor range and have a day of shooting. When he is aware of me coming he brings his latest purchases and I bring mine. He is extremely vocal of his love of the present POTUS. You sometimes can hear him speaking of his love in the next cubical.
GO DOC

Gary
Old 06-24-2012, 06:11 PM

Last edited by ske; 06-24-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinks View Post
.... He said, "Oh, it's a Commander. I used to have a stainless one." Then he said, "My favorite was my Delta Elite."
I would have told the good Doctor that he needed to correct that "used to have" and "favorite was" part of his statement.

BTW - - - I also have a Doc who carries. We usally spend more time having a "show & tell" than any actual medical exam.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:48 PM

I would not likely see a person wearing jeans and t-shirt as a threat, unless of course, the jeans were hanging below the buttocks and the t-shirt had illegal drugs or death and mayhem on it, like so many do these days.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMark View Post
I would have told the good Doctor that he needed to correct that "used to have" and "favorite was" part of his statement.
I thought about it but I was ready to hit the road. It's a half a day trip there since I've moved 100 miles further away. It's not bad once a year but it's still a long day.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:08 PM

Some of the staff in my DR.s office have weapons in their purses.Never bat an eye when I tell them I am carrying if slacks must come off.Dr.ha asked me to work security for him because of all the pill heads in our area.Staff hates to see me come in because Dr.always spends too much time with me according to staff.he always wants to see what I am carrying.For those who say don't see any reason to carry in the DR.'s office if we all knew when bad things were going to happen the smart ones wouldn't be there at that time.COLD.