1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > General > Chat & Game Schedule

Old 04-28-2012, 04:32 PM

Witcher 2

Anyone else get it? Mine seems to have a bug where early on when I try to aim the ballista it never lets me do it all the way and I'm stuck in that part and cannot move on. I've restarted and get the same result - I'm taking the game back for a new one as my SIL has no isssues with his.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:54 AM

I've played this through once. I have a second session going but am too busy with Mass Effect 3 and trying to get back to Star Trek Online right now.

I've had one main issue with TW2 that causes me a bit of frustration. I like to play...when possible...with the 360 Controller on my PC. The Dice game...and a couple of other side games...lose focus on the controller during the game and make it impossible to continue playing. As I like to play those side games, this is pretty much a game killer for me.

As for the Ballista: I did get past that part but can't recall just offhand what it took to get it done.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:57 PM

I took the game back to Gamestop and got a new one, then got right past the ballista part. Now I'm in Vergen lokking for Triss. Great game!