1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > General > New Member Introductions

Old 05-05-2012, 12:13 AM

New from Ga, love my RIA

Hello, I'm new here. I've been shooting my RIA tactical 1911 9mm for about 6 months now though I've only recently started shooting regularly. I've been shooting about 2-3 times a month for the past 2 months at my local indoor range and man, I can really tell that it helps to go more often. They all know me because I'm currently the only girl that goes there without a man attached. My husband would love to go but he works on the day that's free for ladies to shoot so I just go by myself. I want to get better and maybe compete one day.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:21 AM

Welcome ChrissyT. I'm still fairly new to this forum myself and have found it entertaining and useful. I'm also from GA!!! Enjoy
Old 05-05-2012, 01:41 AM

Location: West Virginia, surrounded by good folk. Still trying to figure out the rebel flag deal in a state that fought for the Union LOL.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy that RIA. My wife and i shoot ours more often now than we do our Springfield. Great pistols for the money IMO.
"Only two things in this world keeps a chickens ass off the ground and its not wings"
Old 05-05-2012, 04:57 AM

Fortunately, ChrissyT has a father-in-law who is also a RIA owner. I'll let you all take a guess as to who that is.

Freeman, what part of N. GA are you in? We had a really great time Thursday afternoon up at the Chestnut Mountain Shooting Range near Lafayette. If you're anywhere near the area, perhaps we can put together a meet-n-greet session at the range sometime.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:28 AM

Welcome from a fellow Georgian.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:43 AM

Welcome to the forum ChrissyT and I am glad to hear that you like your RIA Tactical in 9MM!!

COTEP Member # CBOB0152