1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > Applications > LEO Duty

Old 04-24-2012, 12:36 PM

Pro-Force in Brea, CA

Hi everyone,
I thought this was the best subforum to post this question since they only sell to LEO.

I ordered a Kimber Ultra Carry II from them. Manager said the gun will be shipped from their AZ store. Anyone have any experience ordering firearms from them? if so please comfort me and share your positive experience.

Thank you
Old 04-24-2012, 05:40 PM

They are a legitimate dealer, and sell to many agencies and officers. Their corporate headquarters is in Prescott Valley, AZ. They carry guns in both locations, and as such, access inventory from both places.

You have little about which to worry.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:41 PM

With the exception of my Nighthawk, I have purchased all of my handguns from Proforce (Kimber, H&K, S&W, Glock, etc). Very knowledgeable staff and USUALLY a good selection. I know your gun is being shipped but for those of you who go to the CA store, it can get packed in there sometimes. All in all, great gun shop and they only sell to Law Enforcement. Hope this helps.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:59 PM

Cool thanks for your responses. I have my letter amd cash ready to roll when that call comes in. Im Just being impatient I guess.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:09 PM

Pro Force Store

Actually, the Arizona store at the Granite Dells in Prescott (not Prescott Valley), just north of Watson Lake. ProForce is a good company, honest to a fault and focused on customer satisfaction. It's one place you do not have to worry about.

I'll add that there is a good selection of 1911's here in Arizona. Just remember to bring your credentials for entry into the store.

Mr. O
USMC 1979 - 1991
Old 04-27-2012, 10:19 PM

Top notch business. Received my Kimber today as promised and its now next to me about to be bathed in froglube. Thank goodness for dept letters.

here it is. OEM