1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > Applications > Tactics & Personal Defense

Old 03-11-2012, 11:19 PM

this webpage is a valuable resource http://www.georgiapacking.org/law.php

and if youre not a member of www.GeorgiaCarry.org you should be...if it wasnt for them we would still have more off limits places than even california and have the racist public gathering clause on the books still
Old 03-12-2012, 12:54 AM

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/brian_nichols.htm

This miscreant rapist,in a Georgia courthouse,killed the judge,a court reporter,and an officer right in front of God and everybody.

I guess it costs so much to complete the death penalty nowdays that this scum is being fed and educated at taxpayer expense;and,probably will be for the rest of his life.

Walter,there is nothing I can say here on the forum about your actions and mis-information. Unbelievable.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad Roe View Post
http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/brian_nichols.htm

This miscreant rapist,in a Georgia courthouse,killed the judge,a court reporter,and an officer right in front of God and everybody.

I guess it costs so much to complete the death penalty nowdays that this scum is being fed and educated at taxpayer expense;and,probably will be for the rest of his life.

Walter,there is nothing I can say here on the forum about your actions and mis-information. Unbelievable.
Maybe you didn't read my most previous, edited post? I agree that it's illegal to carry in a courthouse in GA. I was misinformed by our former Clerk of Superior Court. Adding to the confusion are the signs (probably put up by that clerk) that say "No weapons allowed in court room." That's on the entrance doors to the courthouse.

Thanks for your input. So far, I have no criminal record and will most likely keep things that way. The only time I've ever knowingly broken a firearms law was when I left a loaded G21 in my then-18-yr-old's vehicle. He was making trips back-and-forth to visit his mother in Atlanta, and I had to weigh the possibility of his having his vehicle searched and his being charged for having the firearm vs. the possibility that he'd be attacked by uncivilized savage DemocRATs on one of his Atlanta trips. His mother lives in a heavily-DemocRATic area.

Not a Glock armorer!