1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > 1911 Manufacturers > Sig Sauer

Old 07-23-2010, 09:03 PM

New Pocket Protector

Just wanted to share my new "pocket protector" that I just got from Stephen at http://www.rkbaholsters.com/

I thought I'd try one of his designs that I noticed which also had the mag holder on the end. It fits my Levi 501's to a T, and the extra weight of the loaded mag really keeps the holster in my pocket. Very easy to pull the Sig out with just a couple of fingers under the weapon. It fit like a glove from the get go, and I really recommend his workmanship if you're in need/want of a really nice holster for your Sig 238.

I prefer natural color in my holsters, as I like the way they look with a little use and age. I really like this holster, and the way it fits my pocket in either my 501's or cargo shorts; great fit.

If "an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure" how much prevention is my Sig P238 that weighs 16oz. with 7 rds., Worth ?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:17 PM

Cute!
Old 07-24-2010, 03:02 AM

Cool! I've been looking for a good pocket holster for mine!
XD 9
Old 07-24-2010, 11:26 AM

fotog,

I too am a big fan of RKBA. Mine is a simple pocket number finished in a light tan stain. I had Steve do roughout for the side facing my leg. I've been very pleased with it!

-=[Bob]=- COTEP #192
Retired "mustang" naval officer & retired "zoomie" federal manager
DW CCOx2, CBOB + RZ45, Colt MKIV, CD EFS, P45C/T, BHP MKIII, FM M90, PT99AF, M681-1, 689, P238, MK678II

Certifiable member of the gun toting, over 65, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
Old 07-24-2010, 01:12 PM

Sweet! I want to add a version that has the extra mag holder too. Do they make a belt holster like that with an extra mag holder that fits in the small of the back. This little pistol is great for carry with shorts and a t shirt.

Out!