1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > Applications > LEO Duty

Old 07-31-2004, 08:58 PM

Prayer request for an Officer and his Family

If I may be so bold, I would like to place this request for a prayer for a good friend of mine. I have worked with Tye for the last four years and he and his wife were looking forward to having a baby boy in the early part of September. For no apparent reason, his wife felt the baby stop moving last thursday. She was rushed to the hospital that evening and they immediately induced labor, unfortunately the baby was still born. This family has endured more pain and hardship in the last couple of years than any family should have to endure. Tye lost his half-brother in a motor cycle accident two summers ago and then lost his grandmother the following month. His wife Regina lost her father in a traffic accident later that year. (Regina is a paramedic and responded to the scene of her fathers accident not knowing that he was involved.) Tye has been a dedicated police officer for the last ten years, if you find it in your heart to do so, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this time of hardship.

Thanks.
Old 07-31-2004, 10:35 PM

Will include in my prayers.

Stacey
Old 07-31-2004, 11:04 PM

Prayer for officer.....

Prayer cover enroute. Also, I run a law enforcement/military prayer group at my church. If you would like to contact me PM and give me Tye's last name and the department he works for, I'd be most happy to put his name on our prayer list and get some concentrated uplift for him.

Bob

[email protected]
Old 07-31-2004, 11:16 PM

A trooper from Texas adding Tye & family to my daily prayers. God Bless!
Clarence
Old 08-01-2004, 12:29 AM

KHarmon

Please tell Tye & his wife to just hang in there. Years ago a very close friend of mine (a really good person) and his family just had a slew of horrific & awful events happen in their lives.
Everything all just piled "one tragedy atop the other" & all for no apparent "rhyme or reason" - It was tough being a friend and also being so powerless to help. Things do get better. Tye & Regina will be in my prayers.
I also printed your prayer request so that my Mother In Law can take it in to her church prayer group & bless you also for being such a kind & concerned friend.
Old 08-09-2004, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshoe4
Prayer cover enroute. Also, I run a law enforcement/military prayer group at my church. If you would like to contact me PM and give me Tye's last name and the department he works for, I'd be most happy to put his name on our prayer list and get some concentrated uplift for him.

Bob

[email protected]

God knows who Tye is.
Old 08-09-2004, 08:27 PM

You're absolutely right....

...but we like to know who we're praying for and want to do so as specifically as we can by name. Just our thing....wouldn't insist on it-it's just for us to do directed prayer.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:18 PM

Done

This officer and his wife have been thru much. I pray that God takes control of the the situation and pulls the man and his wife together with a bond that is unbreakable. I pray that God reveals himself to this family and get them thru their time of pain. In the name of Jesus I pray.

Amen
John 3:16

COTEP# CBOB0012
Old 08-03-2004, 11:00 PM

prayer

I not an active LEO anymore, but I will certainly keep the family in my prayers. Anyone who wears the uniform should be in our prayers daily anyway. Tell him to hang in there, there is a reason for it all.
Old 08-04-2004, 04:58 PM

Consider it done.
Old 08-05-2004, 07:47 PM

I'm not a very religious person, However, my sympathies to your friend and his family in their time of grief. Also my best wishes that things turn around for the better.
Old 08-09-2004, 04:38 AM

Prayers sent.