1911Forum
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > Other Firearms & Tools > Blade Forum

Old 05-06-2012, 04:37 PM

Knife Giveway to help a great site

Greetings facebook users,
I've recently become aware of a great company on Facebook that needs help getting their name out there. They sell knives that are made in the USA and, during the time I have been a fan, have given some blades away to soldiers stationed abroad.

So, in honor of their excellent fledgling business I'm going to hold a three-way/three-knife karma.

The three karma directions:

1. Them. Help promote a great business that gives back to the community. Go to Facebook and like their page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages...lade/282737361779275

2. Me. After you've "liked" their page, post on their page "Charlie E sent me" and they will enter me in a contest to win a new knife. The more posts I get, the better. (This portion is not required but appreciated)

3. You. Post here that you liked their page and I will enter you in my Karma for these three knives. That is the only requirement, I'd like it if you posted that I sent you, but it is not a requirement to be entered in the giveaway.

The three knives:

Crkt, Blackhawk, and Boker.

I hold no affiliation with usamadeblade.com other than what is written in the above post. I might cross post this on other forums to increase their new customer traffic.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:43 AM

I'm in, I like their facebook page. I don't know if it will my Karma but if I win I intend to give it away to my daughter who will be entering the Air Force next year when she graduates.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:26 AM

I'm in

Liked & posted on FB. Thanks for making me aware of this company.