1911Forum banner

You guys made me do it!!!

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  southern thunder 
#1 ·
Oh well, it is only money - right???!!!!!

For several months have been contemplating - what to get - what to get.

So I bought a (used) - Scary - GSR Taget.

Now this should be a Ion Bond finish - right???????????

See less See more
#6 ·
Well it is shipping tomorrow so middle of the week before I get it!

Like waiting for Christmas - just love being young at heart as a ole goat!

I remember what it felt like the week before Christmas as a little boy - well just the same as a ole boy waiting for new toys!!!!!!:biglaugh:

#7 ·
very nice old-lefty...very nice indeed...
Bill

#8 ·
Hello Bill!

I just could not pass this on up! Less than a box FMJ's shot - got a really good deal on it! It is in the mail on the way to my FFL - so I will post pics later - end of next week - get it all clean - new MSH - magwell - and new grip pannel of course!!!!:biglaugh:

#10 ·
I am even more please with all my Sig purchases - to know the finish is ION BOND is awesome! That is a $300+ after market modification. With the quality of parts on the SIG and the attention to hand fitting and function - great value!!!1:rock:

#11 ·
they really seem to be a bargain...I know I would probably buy more if I found them for a nice price with an ambi-safety...I eagerly await your range report old-lefty...
Bill

#15 · (Edited)
Thanks Auto Mag - Humble - I bend the knee to you sir!!!

Started the paper work today - FFL not open on Sunday - so Monday is the pick up day - (man I hate the three day wait) Oh well - it is what it is!!!

McDonalds or KFC is more dangereous than pistols - should be a three day wait on a bucket of chicken or a big mac!!!!

Her is a picture fresh out of the box

#16 ·
beautiful!
Bill

#17 ·
Now just have to figure out what finish is on this pistol Tennifer (melonite) or Ion Bond??????

And Bill and Auto Mag will appreciate the delima of "what grips to put one it"

- it will have a Fusion MSH/Magwell for starters. Suggestions welcomed for grips!!!!

#20 ·
Three days!:grumble: I wish! Out here in the communist state of Kalifornia we have to wait 10 to 11 days depending on the FFL. I love your new Sig keep us posted on the upgrades. I know I can't pick up anything without wanting to modify it. Now is the time to get great deals on toys I picked up my Stainless GSR or $500 only 300 down the pipe. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.