1911Forum banner

Lets see them mouse guns

33K views 126 replies 85 participants last post by  Arman223 
#1 · (Edited)
These may not be 1911`s but many of us here have mouse guns, back up guns, pocket pistols, whatever one chooses to call them, some of us carry them in front pocket, some in backpocket, purses, manbags, fannypacks etc.

Anyone that would like to share what they carry part time or everyday carry, revolvers or semi-auto`s please feel free to do so, Thanks

I will go first

Top left Kel-Tec PF9, Top right Kel-Tec P-11, Bottom Kel-Tec P3AT

Made in USA :)

See less See more
#51 ·

General summer carry gun. Love it! Have 700 rounds through it now with not a single problem to date. It's a great shooter and very accurate but I enjoy shooting the 17s and 17L more.

#52 ·
P238

in RKBA

in REMORA

#55 ·
Yep

I want a Mustang as well

It wouldnt do for me to find one at one of the LGS:)

#56 ·
My daily carry is a Ruger LCP (talo edition) or my Walther PPK... I love the 380acp round almost as much as i love the 45acp. Accurate enough for their intended purpose and easy enough to carry.

Im really liking the Micro Eagle also.... god help me if i ever see one of those for a "decent" price at my LGS

#60 ·
mouse gun

let's see what I've got: Since "right to carry" doesn't start here until November (FINALLY!) here is my mouse gun until such time as I can carry legally.

My MKVII .50AE Desert Eagle with the .44 Magnum barrel showing the 24K gold plating upgrade and Millett orange blade front sight.

Note to the DE haters- when our CCW takes effect, rest assured I won't actually be carrying this mega blaster.;)

#65 ·
Red mist.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.