1911Forum banner

Para Expert Carry Review

12K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SCM64 
#1 ·

I went out to shoot two of my pistols today. I fired the CZ PO1 first. It has and remains a very reliable 9mm. It is quite accurate. I fired it first to get back into shooting again. I haven't been out since my dear wife's death for over a year. Plus locating ammo has been a pain in Austin, Texas.

The Para Expert Carry is brand new and I haven't fired a .45 ACP in a while. I had no idea what to expect with this lightweight pistol and its short barrel. It was a very pleasant shooting session with friends.

The Para Expert Carry is relatively light but is extremely well balanced and very shootable. The sights are excellent, the trigger is very good, and the ergonomics made the light weight a non issue. If anything, the pistol has superb balance.

Firing Walmart Tula brass ammo in both pistols, no issues whatsoever. The Para shoots where you point it. It is plenty accurate for a short barrel pistol.

During the session with a never fired 1911, it hammered rounds down range like its being doing this for 20 years or more. No failures or problems of any kind.

I paid $699.00 without sales tax at Academy in the Austin, TX area. I am quite pleased with this fine pistol.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.