1911Forum banner

Allow me to be the first . . .

2K views 27 replies 27 participants last post by  fynky 
#1 ·
to wish a Happy and safe Thanksgiving to the Brotherhood (and sisterhood) of COTEP.

Ya'll have a good one and drive carefully.

#5 ·
Back at ya and to all of our 1911 brethren.

#6 · (Edited)
All you COTEPs and COTEP wanna bees have an outstanding holiday season! Eat A lot, and need a way to make yourself feel better about round 2, or cheesecake, have a nice cigar, that's gonna do it every time, I promise not to smoke anything from an ISOM.....:)

I would like to add I will miss my brothers and friends and and every single troop away from home, would like to wish all the troops a peaceful existence until the are returned home safe to us. Alway like to think of them, this time of year must be especially hard on ya.

I appreciate your sacrifice, and family time is precious at the holidays, so just want to think of those serving and and how thankful I am they are doing a job most couldn't. God Bless and watch the troops! Thanks for your hard work and service to our country!

You gun nuts have a great day! Anyone gonna do any hunting?

#8 ·
I too wish to extend my best for Thanksgiving to all those who participate here. While the economy is poor, unemployment is high, and Washington has gone bizerk, some may be challenged to find a lot to be thankful for. I hope they can find the ability to see a cup half full. Things will improve. They have to. Pray.

#12 ·
I hope you all have a great and SAFE Thanksgiving. I want to see everyone back in formation on monday morning! If I'm late, just get in the front leaning rest and wait for me. :biglaugh:
Remember our service members who are doing their sworn duty overseas and cant' be with their families this year. Say a prayer, and if possible find a family missing such a person and say thank you to them also.
Hooah!
Sarge

#14 · (Edited)
Happy Thanksgiving and Blessings to Us All..

God Bless America and keep her from all enemies, domestic and foreign.
I am thankful for my family and my dear daughter. This will be my first Thanksgiving without my wife, she passed away in June, almost thirty years of marriage and we had been friends since we were ten years old.

I am thankful for all the friends on this board and others I visit for sharing their friendship and knowledge so that I may pass it along to others.

I am thankful for God in giving me the strength to make changes in my life. I have now moved to the Denver to be nearer to my daughter and will be starting a new job in a week. All my old work colleagues and all my new colleagues, I thank you for your contributions to my work and success for over thirty years.

I am thankful for some pretty darn good eye and hand coordination that allows my to put the beautiful CBOB and my handsome Sigs on target and that makes me happy, to the people who have taken the time to train me, I thank you, especially Debbie, Peter and Michael O'Malley

Thank you all.

George

#19 ·
Right back at all of you!!! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanks Giving. Remember, do NOT eat too much!!! LOL's

#20 ·
allow me to add my best wishes for all of my friends on the DW forum and all the folks that build these wonderful weapons, may the day find you all happy, full of good food and in the company of those that you love and respect. A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you all and to all of our Brave Men and Women who find themselves away in service to our Country, God save and preserve them until they are returned.

#24 ·
Yes indeed....a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to one and all.

One of the things I'm thankful for is this great forum and of course, my CBOB.

Mx5

#25 ·
Between checking on the turkey and checking out the football game I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I'll check back later if I'm still awake.

#26 ·
It is really amazing how much we all have to be thankful for.

I, for one, don't pause often enough to count my blessings and say thank you.

I going to change my ways and start by saying thanks to all of you for the wonderful exchange of knowlegde, ideas, light hearted comments..... better quit cause I'm starting to choke up. :bawling:

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

#27 ·
Many thanks to the members of COTEP and all the participants on this board for sharing your tremendous knowledge.....your sense of humor......and for making those of us that are new feel welcome.

A Very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to all of you and your families....where ever you may be!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.