1911Forum banner

Cerberus Tactical, the DOG, and P3

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  usurp31 
#1 ·
Hello all. I have seen a few posts on the CerTac mags, but nothing on their pistols. Darn little info online anywhere as a matter of fact. What's the story on the DOG and any other pistols they may make? Thanks

#5 ·
Since my first post I have talked to the president, Christopher Provost, many times and now own 3 of his pistols, a DOG, PUP (commander sized), and a BLACK. He has other models available to the public now. His entry level models are comparably priced to Brown, Baer, Nighthawk, etc. but are much better (I own a Brown Special Forces and a Nighthawk Dominator). Christopher's guns are beefier, all business, made to be rode hard weapons, not safe queens. They require some break in, as all top quality 1911's do, but all of mine run flawlessly. The biggest difference you notice after shooting them for a while is how much different the trigger break is from the semi-custom guns. There is just enough 'slack' to give you a precision feel, but zero-and I mean zero- creep. No softness or sloppiness, just a glass rod type snap.
As for pricing, I can't say why he doesn't post prices but I'm guessing that since the lion's share of his production goes to 'special' groups under contract, that he doesn't have a whole lot of inventory at any one time to sell to the public. Every one of his that I have bought was well worth the money spent, I can tell you that. Give Christopher a call. His number is on the web site and you will find him a great guy to talk with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.