1911Forum banner

The Official "Waiting For Leather" Thread

274K views 1K replies 627 participants last post by  apipeguy 
#1 · (Edited)
We have polls and threads for everything, well its time for the impatient, I can't stand the anticipation, waiting for the mail man, wearing a hole in the floor, "I ordered my leather today and I want it yesterday!!!, thread.:biglaugh:

Just a place for the impatient to kick the wall during the painful passage of time from when you order your leather, until you you see the mailman, UPS man, FedEx, ect. and tear it out of the packaging to get that first whiff of fresh virgin LEATHER!

Lets hear what you got coming, how long in purgatory and then the joy of the end of the journey.
:rock:

*Disclaimer, this thread is meant for entertainment purposes only*
Not to be used to complain or bash any of the Custom Holster Makers

#191 · (Edited)
Well now I am waiting on a Natural oil horsehide C-Flex, a black horsehide Swift and a natural oil horsehide C-Flex double mag carrier with an extra set of black loops from Kelley's and a black horsehide belt from A&G!

I would like to point out how nice and patient that Steven is. I am sure I am driving him crazy with all the additions and changes I have made!

#192 ·
Ordered an Outlaw with Shark Skin Trim for my Sig232 from Kelly Gun Leather this weekend.

Some of you will be happy to know that when I stopped by early Saturday morning to drop off my gun at his shop. Steven was hard at work on some holsters. :cool: We discussed different options, checked out color choices, viewed differences in leather thicknesses and stiffness between horse/cow.

Steven was very nice and knowledgeable and.......................he has the biggest sewing-machine I have ever seen! :biglaugh:

Cannot wait until my new holster is finished. I am having a hard time holding back from pulling the trigger on a couple more.

#201 ·
Recieved my Lobo Leather Cross Draw snap & Enhanced Pancake holsters... Mag pouch and Belt for my 1911 full size...last Saturday...4 weeks +\-
Very nice finish..excellent fit .... great communication. Ray does great work.

Check him out for leather holsters at reasonable prices and wait time. He carries a large supply of molds.

Thanks again Ray

#214 ·
Got through to milt sparks this morning and placed order for a vm2 for a gvt 1911.

I gots lotsa waiting to do but am happy to get one on order.

Plus it allows me to save up for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.