1911Forum banner

STI President and CEO

6K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  chuntaro 
#1 ·
Just saw today where Tim Dillon resigned in January. Any other news on this?

#3 · (Edited)
Tom, where did you see this? I do know that they have been looking to expand their facilities, and have been looking at other possible locales in Georgetown. The last that I heard they had acquired some property in Jarrell, which is up the road from Georgetown about five minutes, and plan to move there.

#4 ·
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STI_International

STI International Inc., an employee owned company, announced today that Tim Dillon resigned his positions as President and CEO, effective January 26, 2014. A committee has been formed to conduct a nationwide search to find his replacement. During the search period, local businessman, competitive shooter and current Vice Chairman of the STI Board of Directors, Robert Pullen, will assume the vacated office on an interim basis.

#9 ·
The great thing about STI being employee owned is that the CEO can change, but the commitment to quality and pride in workmanship by the folks that do the work will continue because it's their company.

#21 ·
Forget New Hampshire. I lived there, its way too cold. Now, consider Brevard County on the east coast of central Florida. We have no snow, a beautiful ocean, low taxes and a lot of retirees who love to buy guns and shoot. I know because I am one of them. PS I love my Trojan and am looking forward to your new line.

#27 ·
Once upon a time in a movie, a character playing a spook told a character playing a prosecutor among other things:

You are very close. You are making people nervous you are so close. The question you have to answer is the why. Who had the power............

We will see what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.