1911Forum banner

new dragon scale grips

10K views 45 replies 21 participants last post by  rgoodpa1 
#1 · (Edited)
I just got my new dragon scale grips for my Kimber Grand Raptor from Hogue. I had them custom made in African black Ebony...they look great and for just $58.00 to boot!

I would post a picture but I can't seem to get it to download.

Anyway I didn't like the grips that came with the Grand Raptor. The scales point up instead of down and I don't know it just didn't make sense to me and seemed backwards....I'm sure any respectable dinosaur would agree with me. lol

I will post a shot of them if possible.

It does take around 45 days after the order to get them. So be patient. Their customer service and notifications were great.

#4 ·
They sound great, can't wait to see them <hint for pics!>;)

#5 ·
Anyway I didn't like the grips that came with the Grand Raptor. The scales point up instead of down and I don't know it just didn't make sense to me and seemed backwards....I'm sure any respectable dinosaur would agree with me. lol
Raptors are birds (of prey), not dinosaurs. FWIW, I never understood why the feathers were upside down, either.
L.

#25 ·
Okay...I am having trouble uploading photos....Orlando realtor has the grips in his picture...mine however are black ebony....exactly like the ones he shows....just black..

Sorry about the upload problem. I have tried numerous times.

Yes Hogue sells them for $58.00 and it takes 45 days to get them.

And since when are raptors not dinoaurs??????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.