1911Forum banner

ASYM 9mm

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Doug M again 
#1 ·
Does anyone carry and shoot the ASYM 9mm 115+p? I shoot and carry the ASYM .45 185gr+p.Don't have much experience with the 9 and the wife bought another gun for herself:D So when she is packing heat in that what should I get? 147 golddot? ASYM?? I bought a box of PDX1 124gr +p so far.. The different 3 weight things bug me too.Like 115 124 and 147. Thanks! Oh and she can handle +p in a 9 Im sure as she shoots a .40 also.

#2 ·
Delta kilo has a good write up on different types and weights of ammo. You should check it out, there's a lot of good info in it. But personally I would use 124g HST or gold dot as my first picks, but that's my opinion.

#4 ·
If I recall, that is loaded with the Barnes all cooper HP, a bullet that has been well reviewed by people I respect. Stan Chen (ASYM) also has an excellent reputation, and I would not hesitate to buy or carry that load when I need more 9mm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.