1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Wesson Stocking Dealer Locater

157K views 430 replies 242 participants last post by  scorpion1911 
#1 ·
The DW Locater thread is back, with a few new rules, to keep it useful for everyone. PLEASE READ THE RULES! Off-topic posts will promptly be deleted. Thanks! :)

1. THIS IS NOT A CHAT THREAD! This thread is for the use of members, in order to find dealers who stock Dan Wesson pistols. As such, we're going to keep it business-oriented. If you are not a DW stocking dealer, or are not reporting on where DWs may be found, please refrain from posting comments.

2. This thread is to report "brick & mortar" gun shops that have DW pistols in stock. ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNET SALES SITE references allowed. Everyone with a pulse already knows of these sites, and it is not the business of this forum to do free advertising for them. Thanks.

3. Please, DO NOT POST PRICES! Again, this is not a competitive, advertising thread, but a referral thread, to guide interested members to stocking gun shops. Knowledgeable buyers know that prices vary from shop to shop, as do warranty, service, etc.. Further, prices and services vary over time. We're not going to get into all that here, to keeps things on a level basis for everyone. If a buyer is serious, he or she can do a bit of their own research.

Them's all the rules. Thanks in advance for your understanding. Have at it! :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Mace Sports, Central NC

Bought my CBOB from Mace Sports in Mebane, NC (between Raleigh and Greensboro). You can see their stock and pricing on the website.

http://www.macesports.com/

I've bought 4 guns from these folks. Very knowledgeable, nice people, and competitive pricing.

#6 ·
Places in Michigan

Hi everyone. New member. First I'd like to say thanks for the great info I've gotten from this forum. As far as lower Michigan is concerned, I've seen them at Action Impact in Southfield, Double Action in Madison Heights and Guns Galore in Fenton. I do NOT recommend going to Guns Galore though. Jan. of 09 I put a new 07 CBOB in layaway. A couple weeks back I went to go pick it up and they told me it was sold to someone else 2 months after I put it in layaway. Needless to say I was fuming. Luckily I found a used 08 CBOB at Cabellas in Dundee and they saved my Christmas. I'll post a range report with pics soon. I'm very happy with it. Happy New Year everyone and Semper Fi!

#13 ·
UPDATED 2 Jan 10 Mace Outdoors - Mebane, NC 919-563-4070

1-COO
1 CBOB 10MM
1-RZ10 SPORTSMAN
3-RZ-45 HERITAGE

#14 ·
Kansas City Guns...

US Gun Specialties
6581 N Oak Trfy
Kansas City, MO 64118-3330
(816) 436-2700

1 - .45 CBOB
1 - .45 Marksman

The Bullet Hole (as much as I dislike the attitude and prices, maybe someone's looking for something)

6201 Robinson Street
Overland Park, KS 66202-3056
(913) 432-0050

1 - '08 SSC (consignment I think)
1 - Valor (Consignment or used gun, looks new)
1 - Two Tone 10mm CBOB (I think it was 10mm NK+1 might know for sure)
1 - Sportsman

#15 ·
Newington Gun Exchange in Newington Connecticut had a good selection as of last Saturday including:

(2) CCOs
(1) .45 CBOB
(1) PM-9
(1) SSC
(1) 10mm CBOB 2 Tone
Several 5inch models in various calibers

Prices are usually very competitive

They often have guns in the back as well so it is worth a call. They do sales out of state as a matter of course.

Google will get you to their site or call (860) 667-COLT ... I didn't make that up ... kinda funny!

#18 ·
Big Woods Goods
Holly Springs, GA

1 DW PM7

#24 · (Edited)
The Gun Shop

The Gun Shop in Lancaster, Ca. has a new in box CCO for sale, they are an authorized Dealer and only have the one.
You will need to ask Ron or Jeff to see it. They will ship to your FFL

GUN HAS BEEN SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.