1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelley Gun Leather

88K views 360 replies 89 participants last post by  Ricky T 
#1 ·
Here are a few quick pictures of the awesome holsters from Kelley Gun Leather. Steven is a great guy to deal with and an excellent craftsman. He was very patient in helpful and very accommodating with all the phone calls and changes I kept making. The C-Flex holster and mag carrier are both in natural oil finish horsehide and also have black straps that Steven included so I can use them when I have a black belt on and the Swift is in black horsehide.

See less See more
#9 ·
SWEET! Horse or bovine? I may have to get the next one with the shark skin trimming. I have shown the holsters to all my gun shooting buddies and several have said their next holsters will come from Kelley's. I have had a lot of different holsters from well known makers and small custom shops and I would put Steven's up against any of them. His customer service and workmanship are second to none. He will definitely be my holster maker from now on. Can you tell I like them.........A LOT?

#11 ·
I like the outlaw. Right up until I ordered the C-FLEX, its been the only holster I ordered from Steve (I think I own six or seven now). They ride high, secure the weapon very well, and pull the pistol right into your side. They start out TIGHT, but mold to your body and break in quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.