1911Forum banner

2013 New Colt Catalog

6K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  duquimico 
#1 ·
I got mine in the mail yesterday, 2013 new Colt Catalog. They did a really nice Job!

Nice full page on new Marine CQC. I am concerned because they mentioned that they will only offer it in limited quantities. MSRP 1995 from price list same price as special combat.

I really like it over all. The cover sports a Stainless Series 70. Hopefully they will make more of these.

Lots of pages on AR carbines.

They have not posted it on their website.

#3 ·
Let us just hope that they will have lots of AR carbines.

In their 2014 catalog as well.

#6 ·
Let us just hope that they will have lots of AR carbines. In their 2014 catalog as well.
They will, but hopefully they won't all be labeled GOV'T/LE/EXPORT SALES ONLY again.

#10 ·
Jeez I shouldn't have looked at that catalog. There is drool all over my iPad now. The CCG is now part of the 1991 line up, and they greatly expanded their AR lineup with all sorts of wonderful new models. Even the older models have been updated with new features like ambi safeties and lots of Magpul goodies. To bad I won't be able to afford any of it with all of this panic buying going on.

#12 ·
Hey Duquimico, thanks for the head's up on this! Was there a separate MSRP pricing sheet that came along with your catalog? I finally got the low-res version to download from Colt's website, but I don't see any MSRP's listed. Honestly, just trying to confirm that list price for the CQB Marine Pistol.

#13 ·
Price list

Yes,

By the way Price List Has a typo, they list Colt O1070 CQC as being in caliber ".45 Super".

They always send me three documents:

1. Catalog
2. Price list for Catalog Items
3. Price List for Custom Shop services

I will see if I can scan tonight Price list

#15 ·
For once Colt has a great new catalog with good pictures. Unfortunately I have my doubts about whether much of what's seen between those pages will ever show up on a gun store shelf. In the past year I've seen maybe three blued 1991 models, a couple of XSE Commanders and a Wiley Clapp in the local shops. Absolutely no Series 70s, in fact the last time I saw one was in 2011 when one of the 100-year models showed up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.