1911Forum banner

Automatic knife picture thread

19K views 63 replies 34 participants last post by  youngAR 
#1 ·
Anyone else like auto's? Here's a pic of some Benchmades from my knife drawer. I no longer have the bottom Infidel.

See less See more
#21 ·
Here's a link with a brief explanation. http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=342809

Basically if you copy a link to your pic on whatever hosting site you use, when you reply to or start a new thread you'll see some icons above the text window one of which is a yellow picture of 2 Mt. peaks, click on that onne and paste your text in the space that pops up then click ok. Most hosting sites offer a link that allows you to just paste it directly but just in case, that's the old way... :)

#46 ·
Man, nice BM collection!

#47 · (Edited)
That's when you just step down to a "Spring Assist". Instead of a push of button, it's a nudge on blade. The spring on my Kershaw seems as strong and fast as any full auto, but just does not activate until blade moves a small fraction. An ok compromise to stupid laws. Wake up lawmakers...it's a person that does bad things, not their pointy thing of choice.

Next to be outlawed...boxcutters. All warehouse personell must now use butter knives on all packages. Next, screwdrivers. Because they are already exposed and dangerous when pointed certain directions. Then, ladders! Do you know how many involuntary suicides happen from ladders?

Oh, and I love all the pics. Very nice knives.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.